00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!!

1,956 Views | 42 Replies

ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 13:33:52

Unfortunately after yesterday's attack, the way we fly will be a totally different experience. Prepare to wait at least three hours until we find out who is responsible. Even then, there's no guarantee that it will get any better. But we must take every considerations into account in order to be safe. They got us good this time. We were always lucky before with terrorists attack but this time our luck ran out. I think there will be more copycats out there. We need to beef up security and have at least two armed guards on every plane. Give the pilots a weapon to make sure this will not work again. We've been hearing about disorderly conduct on planes for quite some time. Now is the time to do something about it.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 13:40:53

What you really need to do is have a cabin for security on the plane.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 13:45:20

At 9/12/01 01:33 PM, anhnonymous wrote: Unfortunately after yesterday's attack, the way we fly will be a totally different experience. Prepare to wait at least three hours until we find out who is responsible. Even then, there's no guarantee that it will get any better. But we must take every considerations into account in order to be safe. They got us good this time. We were always lucky before with terrorists attack but this time our luck ran out. I think there will be more copycats out there. We need to beef up security and have at least two armed guards on every plane. Give the pilots a weapon to make sure this will not work again. We've been hearing about disorderly conduct on planes for quite some time. Now is the time to do something about it.

Although i do think that Sky Marshalls are a great idea, they wouldnt have helped yesterday. It wasnt just the cereamic knives the terrorists had, they also threatened that they had a bomb on board. At that point what would a Sky Marshall do?

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 13:52:55

At 9/12/01 01:45 PM, TannerCenterwallEsq wrote: Although i do think that Sky Marshalls are a great idea, they wouldnt have helped yesterday. It wasnt just the cereamic knives the terrorists had, they also threatened that they had a bomb on board. At that point what would a Sky Marshall do?

Freaking Moron! No shit it wouldn't have helped yesterday but it will prevent it from happening again. A bomb on board huh? MAYBE LAND THE FREAKING PLANE!!! SEND IN THE BOMB SQUAD!!! But in no way give the terrorists control of the plane. How the fuck did they bring a bomb on board but use ceramic knives instead of a gun. You are a freaking idiot!

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:00:31

At 9/12/01 01:52 PM, anhnonymous wrote:
At 9/12/01 01:45 PM, TannerCenterwallEsq wrote: Although i do think that Sky Marshalls are a great idea, they wouldnt have helped yesterday. It wasnt just the cereamic knives the terrorists had, they also threatened that they had a bomb on board. At that point what would a Sky Marshall do?
Freaking Moron! No shit it wouldn't have helped yesterday but it will prevent it from happening again. A bomb on board huh? MAYBE LAND THE FREAKING PLANE!!! SEND IN THE BOMB SQUAD!!! But in no way give the terrorists control of the plane. How the fuck did they bring a bomb on board but use ceramic knives instead of a gun. You are a freaking idiot!

Well, being that there were multiple terrorists on the plane, if he shot one of them the others could have detonated the bomb or something. And they could bring the bomb on board because you don't need metallic materials to make a simple bomb, and the knives because there's a rule that if it's less than 4 inches long they can bring it on board. And quit calling people idiots because they're just pointing out things, you just made an ass out of yourself.

ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!!

BBS Signature

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:05:13

At 9/12/01 02:00 PM, OutcastedMisfit wrote:
Well, being that there were multiple terrorists on the plane, if he shot one of them the others could have detonated the bomb or something. And they could bring the bomb on board because you don't need metallic materials to make a simple bomb, and the knives because there's a rule that if it's less than 4 inches long they can bring it on board. And quit calling people idiots because they're just pointing out things, you just made an ass out of yourself.

No I made an ass out of him. Why must everything be questioned? What if this?...What if that? All I wanted to know is if you either agree or disagree. Not bring up bullshit semantics.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:11:29

At 9/12/01 01:52 PM, anhnonymous wrote: Freaking Moron! No shit it wouldn't have helped yesterday but it will prevent it from happening again. A bomb on board huh? MAYBE LAND THE FREAKING PLANE!!! SEND IN THE BOMB SQUAD!!! But in no way give the terrorists control of the plane. How the fuck did they bring a bomb on board but use ceramic knives instead of a gun. You are a freaking idiot!

My god i can see that you are too stupid to even respond to. Let me make it easy.
-Bomb no need metal, no detect in detector of metal
-me shoot terrorist #1, terrorist #2 blow up plane, me blow up
-Stop looking like an ass.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:19:29

At 9/12/01 02:11 PM, TannerCenterwallEsq wrote: My god i can see that you are too stupid to even respond to. Let me make it easy.
-Bomb no need metal, no detect in detector of metal
-me shoot terrorist #1, terrorist #2 blow up plane, me blow up
-Stop looking like an ass.

Ok ass...what about the x-ray that you have to pass through? Like the security guards are not gonna notice. Plus if it was a carry-on bag it wouldn't be that big of a bomb. How could they detonate the bomb with no metal wires? And so what if the plane blows up if we give them control of the plane they can kill more people just like yesterday. If we land the plane when there's a scuffle on board it would save alot of lives then to just give in to their bluff.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:24:19

At 9/12/01 01:52 PM, anhnonymous wrote: Freaking Moron! No shit it wouldn't have helped yesterday but it will prevent it from happening again. A bomb on board huh? MAYBE LAND THE FREAKING PLANE!!! SEND IN THE BOMB SQUAD!!! But in no way give the terrorists control of the plane. How the fuck did they bring a bomb on board but use ceramic knives instead of a gun. You are a freaking idiot!

Send in the bomb squad? On a flying plane? Yeah, real good idea what one is. "Hold off on killing us for a little while, Mr. Terrorist, we'll be landing the plane and asking the bomb squad to come aboard."

Yeah, that sounds real good.

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:39:12

At 9/12/01 02:24 PM, Freakapotimus wrote:
Send in the bomb squad? On a flying plane? Yeah, real good idea what one is. "Hold off on killing us for a little while, Mr. Terrorist, we'll be landing the plane and asking the bomb squad to come aboard."

Only an idiot would think that I meant sending in the bomb squad on a FLYING AIRPLANE.
MAYBE LAND THE FREAKING PLANE!!! THEN SEND IN THE BOMB SQUAD!!! But in no way give the terrorists control of the plane. Let me reiterate this...IN NO WAY GIVE THEM CONTROL OF THE PLANE! Quit assuming .ASSES!

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:43:25

At 9/12/01 02:19 PM, anhnonymous wrote: And so what if the plane blows up...

I bet you would think different if you were on that plane. Stuff always manages to "slip through the cracks." If this was as well planned as they say it was, the security gaurds may have been in on it. I heard yesterday when i was watching CNN that there may have been ground crew members involved.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:44:55

At 9/12/01 02:39 PM, anhnonymous wrote: Only an idiot would think that I meant sending in the bomb squad on a FLYING AIRPLANE.
MAYBE LAND THE FREAKING PLANE!!! THEN SEND IN THE BOMB SQUAD!!! But in no way give the terrorists control of the plane. Let me reiterate this...IN NO WAY GIVE THEM CONTROL OF THE PLANE! Quit assuming .ASSES!

Only an idiot wouldn't read what I wrote:

"Hold off on killing us for a little while, Mr. Terrorist, we'll be landing the plane and asking the bomb squad to come aboard."

Notice the term "landing the plane".

Do you think the pilots just said "Here ya go!" Most people are speculating that the pilots were killed and the terrorists were flying the planes, a theory I agree with. I also think that's what caused the 4th plane to go down in western PA.

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:46:07

At 9/12/01 02:39 PM, anhnonymous wrote:
At 9/12/01 02:24 PM, Freakapotimus wrote:

Only an idiot would think that I meant sending in the bomb squad on a FLYING AIRPLANE.

How do you land a plane when a terrorist slits your throat with a knife, or is holding a gun to your head.? Explain.

ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!!

BBS Signature

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:47:05

This is exactly what we talked about at lunch at work just now! Two different scenarios actually:

1. Train and arm the pilots.
2. Have a security guard on every flight. Either in the cockpit with the pilots or outside observing the situation.

Also, apparently the terrorists attacked the flight attendants with their knifes in order to draw the pilots out of the cockpit. Well, why not install cameras that show the pilots what's happening in the plane.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:48:18

At 9/12/01 02:46 PM, OutcastedMisfit wrote: How do you land a plane when a terrorist slits your throat with a knife, or is holding a gun to your head.? Explain.

I think he is out of replies, so i will for him:

YOU just DO IT, you ASS! I dont CARE if there is a gun to YOUR head! You are an IDIOT. Come back from the dead, possess the terrorist and leand the plane! MORON.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:49:00

At 9/12/01 02:44 PM, Freakapotimus wrote:
At 9/12/01 02:39 PM, anhnonymous wrote: Only an idiot would think that I meant sending in the bomb squad on a FLYING AIRPLANE.
Only an idiot wouldn't read what I wrote:

"Hold off on killing us for a little while, Mr. Terrorist, we'll be landing the plane and asking the bomb squad to come aboard."

Notice the term "landing the plane".

Do you think the pilots just said "Here ya go!" Most people are speculating that the pilots were killed and the terrorists were flying the planes, a theory I agree with. I also think that's what caused the 4th plane to go down in western PA.

Yep, they had instructions and shit on how to fly planes in the rental car in FL, and the one it PA crashed because some of the passengers fought with them.

Anhnonymous, shut up.

ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!!

BBS Signature

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:54:19

At 9/12/01 02:47 PM, UnclePecos wrote: This is exactly what we talked about at lunch at work just now! Two different scenarios actually:

1. Train and arm the pilots.
2. Have a security guard on every flight. Either in the cockpit with the pilots or outside observing the situation.

Also, apparently the terrorists attacked the flight attendants with their knifes in order to draw the pilots out of the cockpit. Well, why not install cameras that show the pilots what's happening in the plane.

I agree that there should be security guards, although some people failed to read that in my above post. They should be out among the passengers, and i dont really think the pilots should come out for any reason. Just like cabs with bullet proof glass seperating the driver from the passenger, the cockpit should be like a bunker. Cameras is a good idea, i didnt even think about that, i assumed they would already have them.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:55:27

*Quote From Freakapotimus*
Send in the bomb squad? On a flying plane?

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 14:57:54

At 9/12/01 02:55 PM, anhnonymous wrote: *Quote From Freakapotimus*

Read the rest of what I said before quoting me. Duh.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 15:03:44

At 9/12/01 02:54 PM, G0D wrote: I agree that there should be security guards, although some people failed to read that in my above post.

Yay, God agreed with me!! Sorry, I didn't read all the posts on here fully.. :o(

They should be out among the passengers, and i dont really think the pilots should come out for any reason. Just like cabs with bullet proof glass seperating the driver from the passenger, the cockpit should be like a bunker. Cameras is a good idea, i didnt even think about that, i assumed they would already have them.

It's true, the cockpits are locked and pilots should not be coming out.. and I would assume they had cameras there too.. but if they saw the cameras, why would they come out? I dunno.. after dozens and dozens of terrorist attacks on planes around the world, you'd think they would have already covered all of this.. don't know.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 15:04:11

At 9/12/01 02:57 PM, Freakapotimus wrote:
At 9/12/01 02:55 PM, anhnonymous wrote: *Quote From Freakapotimus*

Read the rest of what I said before quoting me. Duh.

Apperantly his retard ass doesn't know what sarcasm is. Here, let me assist you, right from dictionary.com: http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=sarcasm

sar·casm (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!!

BBS Signature

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 15:05:54

Plastique. C-4.
Ever heard of these? They are called plastic explosives for a reason. You can also build bombs out of sugar and other household items that need absolutely no metal.

Arm the pilots and lock them into the cockpit. Now, what does a person do as a pilot when terrorists are threatening to kill passengers and/or blow up the plane? Sitting in a cockpit while people massacre your crew and passengers is a hard thing for a person to do. Also, it isn't as if terrorists couldn't blast open the cockpit. Doing all the things you mention may help in some circumstances, but they are not the be-all end-all solution.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 15:10:51

At 9/12/01 03:05 PM, fourchinnigan wrote: Also, it isn't as if terrorists couldn't blast open the cockpit. Doing all the things you mention may help in some circumstances, but they are not the be-all end-all solution.

Have you been following the latest events at all?? What exactly would they blast the cockpit door with? their wooden knifes that they used to kill the flight attendants?

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 15:11:54

At 9/12/01 03:05 PM, fourchinnigan wrote: Plastique. C-4.
Ever heard of these? They are called plastic explosives for a reason. You can also build bombs out of sugar and other household items that need absolutely no metal.

For real, has no one seen Fight Club?

ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!!

BBS Signature

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 15:14:59

At 9/12/01 03:10 PM, UnclePecos wrote:
At 9/12/01 03:05 PM, fourchinnigan wrote: Also, it isn't as if terrorists couldn't blast open the cockpit. Doing all the things you mention may help in some circumstances, but they are not the be-all end-all solution.
Have you been following the latest events at all?? What exactly would they blast the cockpit door with? their wooden knifes that they used to kill the flight attendants?

What the fuck? A wooden knife? They were just so small they allowed them to take them on, or they were crew. And he wasn't refering to this specifis event, he was talking about plane hijackings in general.

ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!!

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 15:16:32

At 9/12/01 03:14 PM, TannerCenterwalI wrote: And he wasn't refering to this specifis event, he was talking about plane hijackings in general.

Thank you for displaying intelligence, Tanner.
Please share some with some of the other BBS users.

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 15:17:47

At 9/12/01 03:03 PM, UnclePecos wrote:
At 9/12/01 02:54 PM, G0D wrote: I agree that there should be security guards, although some people failed to read that in my above post.
Yay, God agreed with me!! Sorry, I didn't read all the posts on here fully.. :o(

Sorry, i meant the other guy wasnt reading my posts, in my all knowingness i knew this confusion would happen!

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 15:18:57

At 9/12/01 03:16 PM, fourchinnigan wrote:
At 9/12/01 03:14 PM, TannerCenterwalI wrote: And he wasn't refering to this specifis event, he was talking about plane hijackings in general.

I'll try my best, bastitch.

ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!!

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 15:20:10

At 9/12/01 03:16 PM, fourchinnigan wrote:

God damnit, that isnt Tanner

Response to ARM OUR PILOTS NOW!!! 2001-09-12 15:21:39

At 9/12/01 02:05 PM, anhnonymous wrote:
At 9/12/01 02:00 PM, OutcastedMisfit wrote:
No I made an ass out of him. Why must everything be questioned? What if this?...What if that? All I wanted to know is if you either agree or disagree. Not bring up bullshit semantics.

if we DONT ask ourselves questions..how will we improve anything in our society???just shut up , you keep pn making an ass outta yourself

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature