00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tophat1607 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What party personality are you?

2,802 Views | 44 Replies

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-11 12:21:52

At 4/11/16 11:53 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote: so you're dr. gregory house?

i thought you said ya didnt drink much.

you just wanna see what crazy shit other peeps do when they drunk outta their minds?

I'm sort of Van Wilder, minus the wealth, if that makes any sense. Excels academically yet also a party animal.

I don't ordinarily drink. I make exceptions for parties. It's kind of rare to have a good party these days though.

And yes I do love to see what kind of crazy shit other people do, but I do plenty of crazy shit myself if I'm in the mood for it. (Give me a big enough audience and I'll be in the mood for it)

Reasons it's so difficult to have a good party

- You gotta know where the parties are
- Police like to shut parties down
- I can't host anymore
- Takes a lot of money if you can host unless you throw a BYOB (bring your own beer)
- Even if you're invited to a party there's no guarantee it'll be any good -- typically not enough people show up is the main problem
- They've gotten tamer over the years (Best parties I've been to were in the late 90s)
- Hard to get people to go because of scheduling conflicts/etc...
- Lots of people "grow out of" the party mindset even if scheduling conflicts weren't an issue

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-11 12:36:32

I am the mirror. I do what others do. So yes. I don't stand in the corner. I participate. But if I decide to mingle with a bunch of people siting and doing nothing. I sit with them and do nothing aswel.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-11 12:56:12

At 4/11/16 12:36 PM, Deshiel wrote: I am the mirror. I do what others do. So yes. I don't stand in the corner. I participate. But if I decide to mingle with a bunch of people siting and doing nothing. I sit with them and do nothing aswel.

You. We can work with you. Yes. You will do well.

Main thing is you need enough people there. If anything's killed a party more than anything else, it's been too few people showing up. Plus I only really get into a party mood if there's enough people there. 15 people is really a minimum. The more the better. (And NO partykill types such as conservatives or complainers)

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-11 19:43:22

the one that doesn't go to parties because they suck

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-11 23:22:54

I'm the person who gets way too high, and usually hangs out in the designated smoke room. I've also found kitchens to be a great place for conversation in parties, which is usually what I like to do. I'm not much for dancing, which usually happens in the living room, so I'm not in there too much. Every once in a while there'll be a spin-the-bottle game going on (yeah, yeah, I know) which I'm usually down for.

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-12 01:08:14

The Healer

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-12 04:17:45

The band which runs in and annihilates everyone's hearing.
Headbanging not optional, it's mandatory.

Commander Terrorsekt - An Online based Band consisting of the following members:

http://lich.newgrounds.com

http://anarkat.newgrounds.com

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-12 04:32:16

At 4/12/16 04:17 AM, CommanderTerrorsekt wrote: The band which runs in and annihilates everyone's hearing.

So, fraternity party then? Those are the only parties I've been to which had live bands.

So, may I headbutt stuff as part of my headbanging? We gonna turn this into a straight mosh or what?

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-12 04:32:58

I drink a lot, so...

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-12 05:27:35

At 4/12/16 04:32 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I drink a lot, so...

We will give you the mystery juice. No one knows what it is. No one knows where it came from. No one knows what effect it might have. No one else wants to drink it. You're the prime candidate! Congratulations!

Try not to have a seizure.

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-12 05:48:25

At 4/12/16 05:27 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 4/12/16 04:32 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I drink a lot, so...
We will give you the mystery juice. No one knows what it is. No one knows where it came from. No one knows what effect it might have. No one else wants to drink it. You're the prime candidate! Congratulations!

Try not to have a seizure.

I'd probably try something like that if I was drunk enough. Not even kidding, haha.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

At 4/12/16 04:32 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 4/12/16 04:17 AM, CommanderTerrorsekt wrote: The band which runs in and annihilates everyone's hearing.
So, fraternity party then? Those are the only parties I've been to which had live bands.

So, may I headbutt stuff as part of my headbanging? We gonna turn this into a straight mosh or what?

Sure, be my guest. No one will probably mind being headbutted as they'll all be absolutely fucked-outta-their-minds on DMT while Power Noise is vibrating loudly through everyone's skulls in the building.

Commander Terrorsekt - An Online based Band consisting of the following members:

http://lich.newgrounds.com

http://anarkat.newgrounds.com

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-12 07:01:31

The Disc Jockey,caterer,preper

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-12 10:27:07

At 4/12/16 09:08 AM, DomoMekko wrote:
At 4/12/16 07:01 AM, argile wrote: The Disc Jockey,caterer,preper
Hey make sure to not give anyone the mic incase their rapping skills suck

Oh i'll be sure make note of that but there's nothing preventing any other mishaps from happening.

Response to What party personality are you? 2016-04-12 10:59:03

I'm the guy who creepily dances