00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

newgrounds has changed me

1,521 Views | 17 Replies

newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 10:00:30

I am now a female and I cry every nite and listen to Enrique Íglesias...

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 10:05:48

That's that fat Mexican comedian right?

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 10:07:09

At 4/5/16 10:05 AM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: That's that fat Mexican comedian right?

According to my Ex, he's a singer. She had like 7 cds and her 6 out of 10 facebook posts say.. Im sad listenin to Enrique to get better.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 10:13:46

At 4/5/16 10:07 AM, Deshiel wrote:
According to my Ex, he's a singer. She had like 7 cds and her 6 out of 10 facebook posts say.. Im sad listenin to Enrique to get better.

Don't bother with that trash, Ricky Martin's the only latino heat you'll ever need to keep you warm on cold winter nights, mamasita.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 10:20:24

At 4/5/16 10:07 AM, Deshiel wrote:

Sorry i forgot the

/sarcasm

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 11:05:14

Newgrounds made me more into a dick to people in real life than i ever was before.

I like this new me.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 11:59:13

Everything changes us all. Try to make the best of it, if you can make sense of it

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 11:59:16

At 4/5/16 11:36 AM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: NG made me an Otaku tbh

Otakus are the guys into prepubescent anime females right?

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

At 4/5/16 12:00 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
At 4/5/16 11:59 AM, Deshiel wrote:
Otakus are the guys into prepubescent anime females right?
No, hell no

I once found a facebook group filled with pictures of little anime kids in sexual positions. Ofcourse everyone claimed that the gilrs were all 18 years old lol. I found that page because my sister's ex was following it and one day facebook showed me his coment on that site. I went full berseker there because my sis has a little girl herself.
( he was still living with her at the time)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 12:18:04

At 4/5/16 12:09 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
At 4/5/16 12:07 PM, Deshiel wrote: I once found a facebook group filled with pictures of little anime kids in sexual positions. Ofcourse everyone claimed that the gilrs were all 18 years old lol. I found that page because my sister's ex was following it and one day facebook showed me his coment on that site. I went full berseker there because my sis has a little girl herself.
( he was still living with her at the time)
Those aren't otakus, they're weeaboos who say that they're otakus because they can't handle the word weeaboo.
An otaku just happens to be a nerd for anime, not a pedophile.
Edit : btw, most weebs like lolis, or if you want to call them little kids, just because they're something popular in most anime these days. moe fags also like this stuff.

I wonder what I am. I watch anime because I like the art style and the storyteling that you don't get from your own european or american cartoons (usualy) I don't particularly enjoy cute stuff or those chibi ppl.
I prefer my anime sureal and realistic and that is why I prefer Shingeki no kyojin or prison school. I also used to like bleach and Naruto and I currently enjoy Ajin, Gate : SDF something, Noragami, Dimension V and some other animes that I forgot how to call but untill I found this streaming webpage that houses all anime, I never actively browsed for stuff and I am very picky. I don't watch anime just because it is from Japan. I also sometimes watch hentai.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 12:19:13

do you still have a penis?

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 12:22:20

@LuckyLightTitan

I also suffer inside everytime some anime character acts too childishly or stupid. I guess that I prefer mature and serious behavior in anime

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-05 12:26:11

At 4/5/16 12:22 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
At 4/5/16 12:18 PM, Deshiel wrote: I wonder what I am. I watch anime because I like the art style and the storyteling that you don't get from your own european or american cartoons (usualy) I don't particularly enjoy cute stuff or those chibi ppl.
You like anime and that's an essential in being an otaku, of course that doesn't just work with anime, it also works with manga, light novels and so on. to be an otaku for something you gotta like it first.
I prefer my anime sureal and realistic and that is why I prefer Shingeki no kyojin or prison school. I also used to like bleach and Naruto and I currently enjoy Ajin, Gate : SDF something, Noragami, Dimension V and some other animes that I forgot how to call but untill I found this streaming webpage that houses all anime, I never actively browsed for stuff and I am very picky. I don't watch anime just because it is from Japan. I also sometimes watch hentai.
Look m8, it's up to you to call yourself an otaku, if you prefer calling yourself an anime fan then you're an anime fan, but if you want to be an otaku then just watch more, try to develop a better understanding for it and don't rape the japanese culture just because you like anime.

At 4/5/16 12:14 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
Otaku eh?
Otaku, not yaoi fan girl.

I don't think that I am Otaku. TO be otaku I would have to mingle with the other anime fans and discuss anime stuff right?
I do not talk about anime with anyone. The only time I discuss anime is when I am asking some ppl for advice on what anime to watch. I don't like otaku communities.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-06 01:14:19

Wow, NG has helped change someone's gender... I can't say the same.

I have become far less religious, irrational, conservative, and impatient since spending my time on this website, particularly the forums.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-06 01:27:01

Newgrounds changed me into a game designer.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-06 11:05:51

sou desu ne...

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-06 16:19:08

At 4/5/16 12:14 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
Otaku eh?

Well... that exists.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds has changed me 2016-04-07 20:09:51

Newgrounds has changed me as well. It made me thankful that this site exists to herd in all the cancer.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature