00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

do all humans like other humans?

1,802 Views | 12 Replies

do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-30 13:26:32

for example do you think voice actors care about athletes

like for example rob paulsen caring about troy tulowitzki?

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-30 14:30:27

The simple answer is no.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-30 15:29:52

I really wish we could! I really, really do.

BBS Signature

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-30 15:35:35

Nobody likes you.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-30 16:14:06

At 3/30/16 01:29 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: hell if i know.

although there is something called misanthropy so probably not.

Not even probably not. Definitely not. "All humans like other humans" has a truth value of false.

At 3/30/16 02:24 PM, zornuzkull wrote: Well yeah they do... Everybody loves somebody...
I don't care how miserable or isolated you keep yourself...
I was just pointing out that misanthropy isn't necessarily hatred of humanity...

I'm sure there are people who hate all humans, themselves included. To think otherwise is naively optimistic. There are some deranged mofos on this planet.

At 3/30/16 02:30 PM, TailsPrower wrote: The simple answer is no.

Ding Ding Ding! Winner Winner. Chicken Dinner.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-30 16:34:43

No I understand what you mean, like "Has Obama ever listened to comedian Patton Oswalt and wtf would he think?"
This actually says a lot about you as a person and your capacity for empathy.

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-30 17:13:33

At 3/30/16 04:21 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 3/30/16 04:14 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 3/30/16 02:24 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
I'm sure there are people who hate all humans, themselves included. To think otherwise is naively optimistic. There are some deranged mofos on this planet.
Really? Name a few...

Charles Manson perhaps?

It's really difficult because it's impossible to get into the minds of people, but I'm sure there are some deranged individuals out there who truly hate everyone, themselves included. And I imagine most of them are probably either behind bars or will be at some point, if not ending up outright dead.

Keep in mind if someone hates everyone, including themselves, they can always lie and make up any excuses, including claiming they love some particular person or group of people. Judge people by their actions, not their words.

They're likely to want to sew chaos and cause mass murders. They may want to keep themselves alive not because they care for themselves but because if they die their cause dies with them (that being mass murdering for no other reason than they hate everyone).

Even religious or racist extremists and such have at least some people they like (their own). But there are some out there who truly just want to see the world burn, and will use any means to do so, and they don't really care who dies because they hate everyone (although again they may keep themselves alive a bit longer than most, simply to see their plans through).

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-30 17:28:19

At 3/30/16 03:20 PM, usgurshaan178 wrote:
At 3/30/16 01:26 PM, chlfan wrote: for example do you think voice actors care about athletes

like for example rob paulsen caring about troy tulowitzki?
Why would Rob Paulsen give a shit about Troy Tulowitzki is the real question here.

he's an actor who said he liked sports same goes to nick bakay as well

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-30 17:43:21

At 3/30/16 05:20 PM, zornuzkull wrote: Sociopaths usually do a very good job of blending into society...

Usually, but still they would have their enemies. Make enough enemies or the wrong enemies and you either end up behind bars or dead.

Yeah sociopathic individuals are usually great liars...
But they do usually care about themselves...

Most of them do. I'm not convinced all of them do.

That's more of a psychopathic thing to do...

Well, yeah. There's nothing to say someone can't be both a sociopath and a psychopath.

You've been watching the dark knight rises haven't you?

It is a good movie.

At 3/30/16 05:17 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: manson was going to get married to one of his fans. he cancelled when she mentioned wanting to be buried next to him or something. he thinks he's immortal and such a notion is ludicrous unless she were trying to kill him.

the guy has no use for money. he's in jail for life.

what other motive to get married would he even have had?

i'm not changing my position on people hating everyone existing, i just dont think manson is one of them.

Ah, but does he really think he's immortal or is that just another lie of his? He's very clever and very intelligent but he's very sneaky and obscuring. You really can't believe anything he says. He might be telling the truth. He might be lying. He might be telling a half-truth. All have about equal possibilities with him.

We know he is of a pure chaotic alignment. So what he says or his motives or etc don't even have to make sense. To assume anything he does makes sense is to assume he plays by the rules everyone else does, which he doesn't.

Truly we can't know what his thoughts are without getting inside his head, which is impossible, so all we can do is evaluate his actions. (His words, of course being as likely to be lies as truths as half-truths and thus useless).

Don't you think if there were a big red shiny button which, if pressed, kills everyone on earth, and if Charles Manson was in the room with such a button and knew what it would do, that he would press it? I very much think he would press it.

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-30 18:09:39

At 3/30/16 05:55 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: you don't think he actually believes his helter-skelter theory? interesting...

I'm not sure what he actually believes. I doubt anyone really knows except him. All I know is you can't trust anything he says. That's in the nature of a pure-chaotic.

doesnt change the fact that he accepted that girl's offer of marriage initially before something happened to make him call it off.

True but we can't know why he did that. He is exceptionally difficult to analyze. He may have had a reason. He may have had no reason at all and made his decisions on pure whim.

Don't you think if there were a big red shiny button which, if pressed, kills everyone on earth, and if Charles Manson was in the room with such a button and knew what it would do, that he would press it? I very much think he would press it.
eventually maybe. i think anyone would. cooped up in that cell for so long.

Nah I don't think anyone would. I think most people wouldn't. I even think most hardened criminals wouldn't. Because you know once you press that button you kill everyone, including those you love. Only way you'd be willing to press that button is if you came to truly hate everyone, yourself included (because you die as well and you save no one).

Now I don't think people are necessarily born hating everyone. But I do think someone can come to be that way. The events in life change people, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. With an exact specific life, and the events lived, especially an abusive life, perhaps someone comes to hate all, including himself or herself.

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-30 20:02:36

Not really. Mankind is broken.

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-31 13:32:05

Well, I don't care for most people. So I guess the answer would be no.

Response to do all humans like other humans? 2016-03-31 19:00:30

it depends on your computer brain