00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for free cartoon Animator!

544 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello I and looking for a free cartoon animator to make me a funny intro for my youtube channel! I don't have any money but I will give you credit and maybe a shout out on my channel!

Response to Looking for free cartoon Animator! 2016-03-16 12:04:37

oh wow! so glad to have an opportunity like this. i've been frantically animating this intro (hopefully i didn't miss the window, i took a lot of extra time to make it look nice and smooth and junk). seems like it would be perfect for your channel!
now, i didn't really know what your channel was about, so i just kinda guessed based off of things a lot of people make channels for these days. i feel like there's a really great mix of ideas in this, and it came out as something that could really drive in the views! there's no sound yet, but i assume you'll hire an audio engineer to do that kinda thing.

well i've prattled on enough, here's the intro!

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/b8fc81a24427055549e3d554ec0abd28

so glad to be able to help out!

And MAYBE a shout out. Wow, so generous.

Seriously, if you're a kid and you don't have money either accept that you can't get an intro done by an animator yet or ask in a non-douchey way at least.

Don't put a little ":3" face beside you asking for something free. It doesn't make you look good at all. Don't double post the same thing. Don't say to people that you'll give them "exposure" or anything like that when you can't.

If you really want something like that for free, look up if some animator are doing free commissions at the moment, it can sometime happens. If you don't find anything, pill up your money and ask later. If you really can't stop yourself from asking for free services just write something that will give people the feeling that you actually care about their hard work and that if someone could do you a favor by doing it you would be eternally grateful etc, etc. Even then it can be offensive to some people.

Response to Looking for free cartoon Animator! 2016-03-26 13:45:37

What do you want for the intro?