00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how to delete the art recommedation

413 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, I seem to be having an issue with the "art recommendations" that are coming up when I go the art section of the website. Firstly, I did not like the art it was showing me so i clicked them and voted 0 thinking it would remove them...nope. So I clicked the "see all recommendations" button and found the list of titles. I clicked the trash can and a pop up said "do you want to remove this from your recommendations?" and i said yes....it removed it for a sec then i refreshed and whoops it popped right back up again.

So I start clicking all the trash cans and the pop up keeps asking "do you? do you? etc etc" and i keep clicking yes and yes and yes...and i figure well this is rather slow and annoying...oh there is an option on this popup that says to no longer let this dialogue box notify me every time. So i click it thinking that now the trash can will default to "yes remove the art link" without me having to say yes every single time I click the trash....no, in fact now it doesn't work at all. The trash can button has been effectively neutralized and i cant delete any links! So how do i go back to letting that dialogue box return so that I can say YES, please remove these recommendations??

And on another note...is there a way to actually turn off the art recommendations all together?? its obviously not selecting art i like or even remotely in the same vein as art i vote in favor or oppose. I realized that all the trash can motions were in vain because when i closed the browser and came back to it...guess what all the same art was right where it had been.

Any help please?? and thank you!

BBS Signature

Response to how to delete the art recommedation 2016-03-12 01:52:16

Nevermind, I figured out how to fix it. I had to clear my cookies and then log in again. This allowed me to clear the list and remove the whole bracket! whoo

BBS Signature

Response to how to delete the art recommedation 2016-03-12 05:10:37

At 3/9/16 02:24 AM, Comick wrote: And on another note...is there a way to actually turn off the art recommendations all together??

I'd also like to have the option to turn off the recommendations.

signature:show();

BBS Signature