00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GhostFerret just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Programmer for MLP Proj

1,038 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi all, this is for someone who I am in contact with. Please email and not pm me directly! I just want to help him out.
-----

This is a free project.

I'm currently in the pre-production stage of my first project; a fan-produced RPG based on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

So far, we ('we' being myself and a few friends) have a loose storyline and a small cast of characters. But I'm starting to realize that I'm in over my head when it comes to the coding.

This project is actually part of my Year 12 Research Project first and foremost, but after the year is finished, we plan to release the game for real.

I'm attempting to work with the RPG Battle Engine (don't remember which version off the top of my head), but if anyone has experience with any other system, I'm open to suggestions.

I plan for the battles to run with similar mechanics to Dungeons & Dragons, with a leveling system similar to the Fallout series. I can code dialogue scenes, but I know very little about anything else.

It's possible that I may need character artists, background artists and voice actors, if I can't find them elsewhere. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Edit: I forgot that I also need someone to sort out the UI.

Please get back to me as soon as possible!

My e-mail is fuzzycrowstudios@outlook.com, so if you find anyone else that can help, drop me a message or send them to that e-mail. Anything you can do to help is appreciated.

Many thanks!