00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Feel a little sorry for the Muslims

761 Views | 6 Replies

All muslims innocent or not (mostly Innocent) are going to cop alot of shit for this, In Australia Muslim communities held prayers for the victims, Even in Australia Muslims fear they'll be vistimised, they were already getting hatemail but they expect that to increase largely.

All our(non-pay) TV stations are not running any regular programming at all today, They have all been running CNN live feed since 11pm lastnight(the time in Australiwhen it happened), I expect they'll be running nothing but live feed until atleast lunch time tomorrow.

Response to Feel a little sorry for the Muslims 2001-09-12 08:04:13

At 9/12/01 04:35 AM, Pantomime_Horse wrote:

I was in class when some girl came in hysterical about it. At first I didn't belive her, but then we went into the lobby of the cafe where she saw it on TV, and there it was: the WTC on fire all over the screen. I burst into tears when the second tower collapsed.

We have a lot of Muslims here in Portland. Most of them are in hiding now because they are afraid for their lives. Yeah, people are mad and upset, but it makes no sense to me to take it out on the Islam community because of one sick fucker in the desert.

Response to Feel a little sorry for the Muslims 2001-09-12 14:22:29

At 9/12/01 04:35 AM, Pantomime_Horse wrote: All muslims innocent or not (mostly Innocent) are going to cop alot of shit for this, In Australia Muslim communities held prayers for the victims, Even in Australia Muslims fear they'll be vistimised, they were already getting hatemail but they expect that to increase largely.

All our(non-pay) TV stations are not running any regular programming at all today, They have all been running CNN live feed since 11pm lastnight(the time in Australiwhen it happened), I expect they'll be running nothing but live feed until atleast lunch time tomorrow.

I wrote about thisearlier.

Hopefully people named "Fayed", "Abdul", "Said", etc...won't become a victim of modern day "McCarthyism".

Response to Feel a little sorry for the Muslims 2001-09-13 04:32:41

So it begins; In Western Sydney a Labanese Church has been vandilised with Swastikkers, Anti-muslim , anti-Labanese slogans & attempted arson, The irony in this is that it was a Labanese Orthodox Cathedral(a christian church) & not a Mosk, these rednecks can't even tell the difference between a Church & a Mosk despite the fact they both have very different & destinctive architecture.

Response to Feel a little sorry for the Muslims 2001-09-13 08:31:18

Also,
In response to all this negativity towards palestinians, Peter Jennnings said that they have been receiving numerous letters saying that for every Palestinian dancing in the street there was another Palestinian appalled by the horror of the events. We need to remember that different cultures and locales are no less human than we are. They are not animals. Even those people celebrating the assault are doing so out of ignorance or misinformation. There was a story on television a week or so back where Palestinian and Israeli children were forced to meet. Many befriended each other and found out just how similar they truly are.

Response to Feel a little sorry for the Muslims 2001-09-13 09:30:37

At 9/12/01 08:04 AM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote: We have a lot of Muslims here in Portland. Most of them are in hiding now because they are afraid for their lives. Yeah, people are mad and upset, but it makes no sense to me to take it out on the Islam community because of one sick fucker in the desert.

I'd be hiding too, since some of the terrorists came through Portland, Maine. Supposedly a lot of these terrorists were working out of western Mass. as well. Arab people in that area must be very afraid. I have been following the news coverage very closely, and I have heard many times from our officials not show aggression towards any minority. I think most people will act appropriately through this situtation.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Feel a little sorry for the Muslims 2001-09-13 09:35:45

At 9/13/01 04:32 AM, Pantomime_Horse wrote: blah blah fricken blah

Yes, people are stupid, yes, this shit is going to go on. Guess what? The government here and in other countries I'm sure is calling out for people to not do this shit. But people are stupid, here and everywhere else in the world. Some people with arabic ancestors (I don't believe in the term "arab american", just like I don't belive in "any other americans", you're one or the other) have been inconvenieced. Scared. Maybe beat up. A few THOUSAND people got blown up yesterday. Some of them muslim, some of them protestant, some of them hindu, some of them shinto...I personally don't give a flying fuck what religion they are or what country they came from. I don't even give a flying fuck that they were Americans, because a LOT of them weren't. I'm pissed off because they were innocent. It pisses me off that innocent "arab americans" are being hassled, but let's put things in persepective here.

Feel a little sorry for the Muslims