00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking to make voice demo reel

990 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking to make voice demo reel 2016-02-15 16:39:58

I am tryingto compose my 2016 demo reel, and I'm looking for someone who knows how to edit one.

If anyone has the knowledge, please message me.

Response to Looking to make voice demo reel 2016-02-16 01:07:48

At 2/15/16 04:39 PM, AcetheWindRider wrote: I am tryingto compose my 2016 demo reel, and I'm looking for someone who knows how to edit one.

If anyone has the knowledge, please message me.

One of my favorite Demo Reel Examples, courtesy of StephanosRex on YouTube

With a demo reel, try to include some of the most unique voices that you can currently do.
Voices with special effects aren't very necessary in the reel, as most audio dudes/dudettes will add the effects to the unaltered audio when they edit the video together. (Like how I've done it for the videos you've helped me make)
The important thing is to show that you can voice multiple characters clearly and impressively.

It doesn't have to be like the example video either, it can just be snippets of your favorite lines that show your current range and talent as a voice actor. Try to organize it neatly in an Audacity file and you've got yourself a demo reel. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Looking to make voice demo reel 2016-02-16 12:01:36

Yeah I'm aware, it's just my computer is broken so I can't do editing atm until I make enough to buy a new one (I posted this from my phone)

I just really need to get a decent one out asap but I can't with my cpu in dispose

Response to Looking to make voice demo reel 2016-02-16 21:47:24

At 2/16/16 12:01 PM, AcetheWindRider wrote: Yeah I'm aware, it's just my computer is broken so I can't do editing atm until I make enough to buy a new one (I posted this from my phone)

I just really need to get a decent one out asap but I can't with my cpu in dispose

Ah okay. :P
If you don't have any takers in two weeks I'll help you myself.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking to make voice demo reel 2016-02-17 19:11:58

Appreciate it man.