00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrMeltingPoint just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What happened to Under Judgement?

906 Views | 7 Replies

What happened to Under Judgement? 2016-02-10 13:03:32

Yesterday or so, I made my rounds through the Under Judgement portal, and lately there's been less than ten submissions under judgement. What happened, has there been a change in the voting system? I haven't seen any announcements regarding any changes to voting. @TomFulp PLEAZ EXAPLIN^#!!$G

Response to What happened to Under Judgement? 2016-02-10 13:14:35

There seems to be some kind of "issue".Literally every submissions gets saved or blammed within 1 hour of voting on it.
What the hell ? @TOMFULP!!

BBS Signature

Response to What happened to Under Judgement? 2016-02-10 13:35:54

Just as we were starting to get a blam every other week, someone broke it

Response to What happened to Under Judgement? 2016-02-10 13:38:17

At 2/10/16 01:35 PM, jonthomson wrote: Just as we were starting to get a blam every other week, someone broke it

That's pretty much impossible at this point.Every time I vote 0 on submissions it strikes me with this beautiful message saying " blah blah majority of users disagree" "Majority". Submissions literally pass after 10 minutes of posting.

BBS Signature

Response to What happened to Under Judgement? 2016-02-10 13:54:09

At 2/10/16 01:03 PM, Copywrong wrote: Yesterday or so, I made my rounds through the Under Judgement portal, and lately there's been less than ten submissions under judgement. What happened, has there been a change in the voting system? I haven't seen any announcements regarding any changes to voting. @TomFulp PLEAZ EXAPLIN^#!!$G

We've been tinkering with the threshold for finishing judgment, due to the judgment list getting extremely long. We are raising it back up some now that the list has cleared up.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to What happened to Under Judgement? 2016-02-10 13:56:21

At 2/10/16 01:54 PM, TomFulp wrote: We've been tinkering with the threshold for finishing judgment, due to the judgment list getting extremely long. We are raising it back up some now that the list has cleared up.

Keep it,it's providing me tons of BLAM and PROTECT points heh.

BBS Signature

Response to What happened to Under Judgement? 2016-02-10 14:08:48

At 2/10/16 01:54 PM, TomFulp wrote: We've been tinkering with the threshold for finishing judgment, due to the judgment list getting extremely long. We are raising it back up some now that the list has cleared up.

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the list to be long. I can't really check the portal every ten minutes to see if something new was submitted. It's better to be able to vote on 50+ submissions once a day. Yesterday, I wasn't even able to vote on enough under judgment submissions to deposit my XP. I had to resort to voting on stuff that had already passed judgment.

Response to What happened to Under Judgement? 2016-02-10 14:12:33

At 2/10/16 02:08 PM, Bit wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the list to be long. I can't really check the portal every ten minutes to see if something new was submitted. It's better to be able to vote on 50+ submissions once a day. Yesterday, I wasn't even able to vote on enough under judgment submissions to deposit my XP. I had to resort to voting on stuff that had already passed judgment.

Pretty much. (But over 100 submissions under judgement isn't good either.) Now the worst part is no longer having everything on a single page!