00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I think I know why the Nazis lost.

689 Views | 12 Replies

In World War 2, the Nazis used what class? MP40 right... and what do MP40s use for ammunition? 9mm correct, correct...

Now my question is how thick is an American's skull? Is it thicker than a 9mm?

I CRACKED THE CODE.

Schizaphrenic

Response to I think I know why the Nazis lost. 2016-02-07 10:22:12

Can we just let this guys threads sink to the very bottom

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to I think I know why the Nazis lost. 2016-02-07 11:37:38

They lost because of the sheer number of countries allied against them. We had tons of help from the British and Russians. A pity the latter caused the Cold War later.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to I think I know why the Nazis lost. 2016-02-07 11:50:43

9mm? Might as well use rubber bullets. Probably devoted all those resources to superweapons because he knew his guns were shit.

I think I know why the Nazis lost.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to I think I know why the Nazis lost. 2016-02-07 11:58:11

At 2/7/16 11:37 AM, Ericho wrote: They lost because of the sheer number of countries allied against them. We had tons of help from the British and Russians. A pity the latter caused the Cold War later.

After the fall of Berlin, Patton wanted to continue an offensive into USSR occupied territory and liberate it before their army had time to recover. He saw that the USSR would be more brutal and much more of a problem than the third Reich ever was. His plan to do this involved rebuilding the German army, though, and none of the Allied powers wanted that to happen. The world would be much different today if the people who mattered listened to Patton in 1945.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to I think I know why the Nazis lost. 2016-02-07 13:16:42

At 2/7/16 11:50 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: 9mm? Might as well use rubber bullets. Probably devoted all those resources to superweapons because he knew his guns were shit.

Dat gif tho

Response to I think I know why the Nazis lost. 2016-02-09 16:14:27

At 2/7/16 10:17 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: they lost because their leader insisted on waging a two-front war, which any idiot should know just causes your two enemies to align themselves with each other in an "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of way

A lot of the downfall came from Hitler for sure, as horrible as he was we could have likely had a far worse time if someone smarter who had more control over their emotions and ideas was in command. For example he kicked out all the jewish scientists who would later create the atomic bomb, someone who may have still been racist but was smarter could have kept the scientists and used them to develop weapons that could have made the war far more devastating. Stephen Fry did a book on this idea of an alternate leader and hypothesised he could have added toxins to the water supplies of the people Hitler would exterminate to instead make them sterile and unable to breed thus exterminating the race from a distance without people noticing over a longer period of time. It is truly interesting and dark stuff to consider but it is totally true that someone far worse than Hitler could have made the world even worse if they came to power instead. But still, not any way to say Hitler was good or anything, just that it could have been worse.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to I think I know why the Nazis lost. 2016-02-09 16:38:37

And now Germany is forever cucked

We will never learn anything about the period of Hitler's Youth from an unbiased perspective, because of MUH SHOAH, BURN THOSE SHANDA HISTORY ARTICLES.

Maybe in 2099, when the censor lifts from the treaty Germany signed, we will finally get to learn about the small businesses and the people that lived at that time.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to I think I know why the Nazis lost. 2016-02-10 12:32:31

Glad to see you coming with another impressive thread.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I know why the Nazis lost. 2016-02-10 14:22:34

At 2/7/16 10:17 AM, Vixuzar wrote: I know why this thread is getting locked.
Because nobody cares.

That can apply to every thread on this forum.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to I think I know why the Nazis lost. 2016-02-11 04:24:41

They should have used Juggernaut with Extended mags and Sleight of Hand

Only then would they have had a fighting chance

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to I think I know why the Nazis lost. 2016-02-14 09:38:25

At 2/7/16 11:58 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: The world would be much different today if the people who mattered listened to Patton in 1945.

Maybe they would had he not died that year.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

if you want to see some real life Nazis just visit trump's and lifecoach's twitch chat. You can ask their mods seeing as they're the genuine thing. BabyRage

BBS Signature