00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wetrinas just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What happened to my post?

391 Views | 8 Replies

What happened to my post? 2016-02-05 06:04:18

I posted a thread in which I questioned about a movie (with it's story mentioned). Today, I opened this ID and it showed me 10 interactions. When I clicked on it, there was nothing, just those old interactions. I tried to open it with a link, it showed me that my thread does not exist? Where did it go?

Response to What happened to my post? 2016-02-05 06:06:16

No idea, maybe it was deleted because it was too shitty?
Strangely enough i had 6 interactions myself but when i clicked on the star icon i only had one or two.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

At 2/5/16 06:07 AM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 2/5/16 06:06 AM, Radaketor wrote: No idea, maybe it was deleted because it was too shitty?
Strangely enough i had 6 interactions myself but when i clicked on the star icon i only had one or two.
The same thing happened to me when my thread "Wearing fucks and handles" was deleted.
I got 7 notifications but when i clicked the icon i only got 4.

Ah, yeah, now it makes sense.
When you got replies on a thread after it was deleted you used to get notifications but they said deleted, guess with this new system we get the notification when someone replies but the message doesn't stay after deletion.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

At 2/5/16 06:05 AM, Vixuzar wrote: It turned into a spam thread where people just repeat what the last user said therefore it was deleted by the mods.
Don't worry though, It wasn't your fault.

Oh, no problem then. I was just thinking if anyone would have posted a meaningful answer there. Newgrounds should have notified anyway.

Response to What happened to my post? 2016-02-05 06:34:47

It was deleted because apparently the mods lost the ability to lock threads.

BBS Signature

Response to What happened to my post? 2016-02-05 06:35:27

At 2/5/16 06:34 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: It was deleted because apparently the mods lost the ability to lock threads.

Is that sad?

Response to What happened to my post? 2016-02-05 06:43:41

At 2/5/16 06:35 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Didn't you screen-cap it for your deleted thread archive?

No. I don't give a fuck about archiving all of the threads they delete anymore. It's too much work and it isn't even worth it.

BBS Signature

Response to What happened to my post? 2016-02-05 07:41:39

Sounds like dogma

Response to What happened to my post? 2016-02-05 08:06:37

At 2/5/16 07:41 AM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Sounds like dogma

You don't say.