00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do looks matter?

612 Views | 21 Replies

Ok do you think looks matter? And do you treat people differently when they are ugly?
Example?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1879413-why-are-people-not-grossed-out-by-me-anymore

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 18:01:35

At 1/24/16 05:27 PM, ZE13 wrote: Ok do you think looks matter? And do you treat people differently when they are ugly?

Somewhat, yeah. I don't treat people differently for their looks though, nah.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 18:28:59

I wish it didn't , it really shouldn't cause so much stress as it does.

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 19:14:48

Well, if you are probably an ugly peice of shit.
Chances are I'll talk to you to make myself look better.

So yeah, they do matter.

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 19:41:59

At 1/24/16 05:27 PM, ZE13 wrote: Ok do you think looks matter? And do you treat people differently when they are ugly?
Example?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1879413-why-are-people-not-grossed-out-by-me-anymore

Sure, it matters what someone looks like between their legs. You don't want that nasty infected shit.

Formerly penisstar, now so gay that cr0m cries in his grave. The Star Syndickate can suck my balls uwu. Sevenstar is still a pedophile, except older and creepier.

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 19:42:23

At 1/24/16 07:37 PM, Homicidee wrote: it depends on the person it's true i'm a asshole, but i don't have to be bragging about how you look. I could be friends with anyone regardless their sex appeal.

what about me im sexually identified as a tumblr

BBS Signature

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 19:44:34

hmmmm

Do looks matter?

BBS Signature

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 20:11:49

If you are sexually interested in them, then yeah looks matter. Because presumably there is some base amount of physical attraction which must be present, and they need to look at least that good. Supposedly there are some people whose sexual attraction is not based at all on looks, so if you're one of those people then I guess it doesn't matter. For most people, looks is a factor though, for sure.

If you are not sexually interested in them, then looks really shouldn't matter at all.

I'll be friends with anyone but I won't hook up with anyone. Does that make sense?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 21:03:10

I think is okay, im not going waste my time just because how people look.
Just stay out of trouble.

Ohayō - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 21:11:57

I don't fuck walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 21:22:10

i cant wait til lthe whole foods down the street opens up, the people that shop there look nice, people who dont get proper nutrition and essential fats look fucked

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 21:59:26

At 1/24/16 08:52 PM, UkeFox wrote: Long as you got a fat stack of cash, you can look like gremlin and people would still treat you better

For instance, this dude I know is ugly as sin and a complete douchebag who stands for pretty much everything I don't, he's also polyamorous, into BDSM and degrading women in bed, and constantly tells me he wants to tie me up and asks if I would be ok with slapping and biting. I'm not.
BUT
He has a lot of money
And I am trying to make him my sugar daddy

Just ... why?!? If you're not into BDSM and slapping and biting and shit and you know he's into that and it's basically a requirement for him, why in the world would you go along with it and pretend you like that shit just for the money? You know, you might not even see that money anyway.

You're basically admitting you're among the worst of gold-diggers.

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 22:02:29

At 1/24/16 08:52 PM, UkeFox wrote: Long as you got a fat stack of cash, you can look like gremlin and people would still treat you better
He has a lot of money
And I am trying to make him my sugar daddy

I honestly wanted to put off replying to your post but you must really be desperate for a free ride to be with such a sleeze nugget.

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 22:09:33

At 1/24/16 10:04 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 1/24/16 09:59 PM, NeonSpider wrote: You're basically admitting you're among the worst of gold-diggers.
Holy fuck.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

You look like such a fool right now.

At 1/24/16 10:02 PM, argile wrote:
You too dude, cmon.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/satire

Wait that was satire? I didn't pick that up earlier but still gonna play it safe though and assume it isn't

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 22:11:07

looks matter sometimes, but if someone is creepily staring at you, you should probably avoid them.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 22:19:38 (edited 2016-01-24 22:20:56)

Well yeah, to an extent, but no one I'd imagine would want to stay in a relationship with a fuckass even if they do find them physically attractive or whatever. Definitely not me anyway

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 22:33:58

At 1/24/16 10:09 PM, argile wrote: Wait that was satire? I didn't pick that up earlier but still gonna play it safe though and assume it isn't

Just ignore that @Bryan guy.

Besides, there's enough gold-diggers who actually are like that, the most logical conclusion is assume gold-digger unless proven otherwise, if they exhibit any gold-digger-like traits.

It's sort of like people who parody these crazy religious folks, and then are surprised people can't tell the difference -- well duh because those sorts of crazy religious people actually are out there and actually aren't that rare to come across.

So I don't really care if she is a gold-digger or if she's just a troll. She earns the same response regardless. It's like when I was a middle-schooler and the creepy girl in the class always talked about microwaving animals. I don't care if she actually did that stuff or not -- she got the same response as if she did, which is nobody wanted to be around her.

If you troll, don't be surprised if you get the same response you'd get if you were serious.

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 22:40:53

LOL. When a guy shitposts, nobody gives a shit. When a girl shitposts, everyone takes it seriously. 10/10

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 22:43:00

Example?

I don't think natural beauty matters, not to me at least. The way I see it, looks fade, but style lasts forever. Be unique and interesting and you have my respect.

BBS Signature

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 23:21:58

No. Looks don't don't matter.

I'm an obese dark skin African-American female with an ass like a donkey and gapped teeth. And I have attracted plenty of good looking (though I thought they were out of my league ) men. I asked them why the had interest in. They said because of the confidence I had.

But they were crazy as hell, just straight looney as fuck. I mean great day in the morning!

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 23:41:43

At 1/24/16 10:40 PM, Jin wrote: LOL. When a guy shitposts, nobody gives a shit. When a girl shitposts, everyone takes it seriously. 10/10

So OP is a girl, well played 10/10

Ohayō - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to Do looks matter? 2016-01-24 23:44:30

They really only matter for genetics when determining an offspring;no one wants to have ooglie babies

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature