00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wanted some critique...

359 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Wanted some critique... 2016-01-24 17:18:51

Well...Yeah wanted some critiquef for this unfinished drawing, and now that i think, i wanna see if someone gives me a tip on how to draw anime faces, is just i cant get the proportion right, for example, the line of the face in this drawing goes a little bit crazy with the usual proportion...dont mind the colors, its not finished yet...

Wanted some critique...

BBS Signature

Response to Wanted some critique... 2016-01-24 19:24:48

I really like this idea here, The item he is holding I can see have some sort of glow effect and I would leave the "HEAD" as is it gives it a very strange and unique look.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wanted some critique... 2016-01-24 21:21:40

At 1/24/16 07:24 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I really like this idea here, The item he is holding I can see have some sort of glow effect and I would leave the "HEAD" as is it gives it a very strange and unique look.

~X~

Pretti nice idea, i think i will reservate it for another drawing, but the fact is that this is a cut off from the original picture, because he "has" a head, and also hair, the fact of the thingy he hold inhis hand, is some object you wont reconize until i upload a history on the writing forums, but you actually gave me a really nice idea, but...not with this character (it has an actual look in my imagination, and is a look i cant, and dont want to change...but thanks for the idea and hte critic...also another opinion of something else?

BBS Signature