00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YoungInfamous just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

brush tool in Flash

544 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

brush tool in Flash 2016-01-23 08:12:10

Is it only me or is Brush Tool in Flash (CC 2014 here) totally bugged? Every 10th stroke I make with my Wacom is not even appearing...

Anyone knows how to fix this? Flash is the only program this happens in.

Heya

Response to brush tool in Flash 2016-03-12 15:42:58

Bump. I suspect, that this problem is caused by my dual-GPU-laptop (laptop with both Nvidia and Intel graphic cards).

If someone had this problem and fixed it, please let me know. This problem is preventing me from doing anything. I can't work when my brush strokes / lines randomly disapearing. This is so discouraging.

Heya

Response to brush tool in Flash 2016-03-13 07:52:05

At 3/12/16 03:42 PM, Aleque wrote: If someone had this problem and fixed it, please let me know.

I'm using Wacom tablet and having same problems with brush in Flash 8 Professional. This is Wacom driver problem which can be solved only by buying a new tablet or using another program or OS which is more compatible with the driver, because Wacom customer service told many of its customers having the same problems that it is supposed to be like that and they're not going to do anything about it whatsoever.

The solution is to draw slowly, in a relaxed tempo, do not touch the pen on the tablet too rapidly, put time and effort into every stroke. For sketching with tablet (where fast strokes are a must) use Pencil tool which works flawlessly.