00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"movies" portal = animations only?

429 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello all!

I'm trying to figure out whether I can upload a particular video series I make on youtube here. The videos aren't exactly an animations, but they feature music that I've made, and dragons I've built and programmed to play along with said music. Here is an example of one of these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0qg6IlcmsE

If the "movies" portal isn't a good place to upload this kind of video, can anyone tell me where I could post them instead?

Thanks! :D

Response to "movies" portal = animations only? 2016-01-21 17:27:15

At 1/21/16 04:31 PM, Retsamehtmai wrote: If the "movies" portal isn't a good place to upload this kind of video, can anyone tell me where I could post them instead?

It might be best to just embed the YouTube versions on your NG blog, or maybe if you are showcasing your music in the Audio Forum you could also link the YouTube versions in there.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to "movies" portal = animations only? 2016-01-21 18:27:17

At 1/21/16 05:27 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 1/21/16 04:31 PM, Retsamehtmai wrote: If the "movies" portal isn't a good place to upload this kind of video, can anyone tell me where I could post them instead?
It might be best to just embed the YouTube versions on your NG blog, or maybe if you are showcasing your music in the Audio Forum you could also link the YouTube versions in there.

Ah, that sounds pretty close to what I've been doing ^_^ Thanks for the reply! :)