00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is Lazy Nezumi Pro recomendable?

1,074 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I just watched in a previous forum that helps you with the lines in Photoshop, SAI, Flash and others, but my question is that this program is perjudicial for real art skills, I mean, with the program I´m not improving at all, is HUGE help yes, but Im a little concerned for my line quality in some months, ¿It is better practice until you have the perfect trace, or I keep usisng this plug-in?

Response to Is Lazy Nezumi Pro recomendable? 2016-01-19 21:35:40

i'd like to know as-well since my trial expired when I used a mouse "was pretty helpful doing neat lines."
but I never got to use the full version with my new tablet. I keep the trial version on cause I don't want to mess anything up.

I don't fuckin know, you tell me

BBS Signature

I have the full version and I like it pretty okay. I think it really depends on what you expect from it though. I'm really good at inking in real life but I can never get the same line quality from my digital lines because I've trained myself to make slow precise lines and drawing slow in photoshop always gives you shakey lines no matter how steady your hand is. Lazy Nezumi is the only solution I've found that makes my digital inks look like my pen and paper inks. My only gripe is that it's interface and menus are a little convoluted, and you have to do a lot of random trial and error to find the combination of tools and settings that work for you.

Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature