00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need a Writter

513 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need a Writter 2016-01-12 13:32:16

I am looking for a writer who is willing to write a LOT of character dialogue...
Contact me DOTCreeper@Iname.com

Response to I need a Writter 2016-01-13 22:30:25

Maybe give a bit more information about the project at hand.

Response to I need a Writter 2016-01-13 23:27:51

I could give it a shot, depending on the nature of the project, the characters, the timeframe and some other things.

Change is inevitable, all you can do is make sure it happens in your favor.

Cheap Voice acting/Narrator voiceovers!

Response to I need a Writter 2016-01-14 14:25:49

After finding out there is no way to edit a post...
The project is currently in Alpha stage, I want a group who will stick with me through the whole thing. I want someone who does not falter when the genre is different from what they are used to.

I currently have 8 Voice Actors, a Mapper, and only need a Creative Assistant and a Writer.

Response to I need a Writter 2016-01-17 14:39:46

Hi,

I know this post is searching for a writer however I wanted to throw out there if you still need an animator? I'm not a pixel artist however I can offer to do cut scenes. I also have my own access to sound effects and music to offer for game projects.

You can find my work on my main page if it suits you send me a message.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to I need a Writter 2016-02-04 17:17:53

At 1/14/16 02:25 PM, DOTGaming wrote: After finding out there is no way to edit a post...
The project is currently in Alpha stage, I want a group who will stick with me through the whole thing. I want someone who does not falter when the genre is different from what they are used to.

I currently have 8 Voice Actors, a Mapper, and only need a Creative Assistant and a Writer.

I'd love to help. You can check out my outside blog to see if you would enjoy my writing style. That being said, could you message me plot concepts?