00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a co writer

437 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for a co writer 2016-01-10 15:10:25

So im working on a series using the sims4 as my actors, i have my team when it comes to the people doing voice overs and things like that im just looking now for a co writer to help me write the series.

Response to Looking for a co writer 2016-01-21 14:46:20

Have you consider for the series to be animated? If so I would be interested to help make that happen. Would just need to findout first if it would be a paid job? If not would it be setup with a kickstarter or patrion account to support it.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for a co writer 2016-01-28 21:08:37

At 1/10/16 03:10 PM, saiko305 wrote: So im working on a series using the sims4 as my actors, i have my team when it comes to the people doing voice overs and things like that im just looking now for a co writer to help me write the series.

I am willing to help write. PM me if you have any questions.

Response to Looking for a co writer 2016-02-04 17:13:33

At 1/10/16 03:10 PM, saiko305 wrote: So im working on a series using the sims4 as my actors, i have my team when it comes to the people doing voice overs and things like that im just looking now for a co writer to help me write the series.

I am interested in helping you out! I would like to see any animation you may have to get its feel, but then also, you can check out my outside blog from my profile to see if you are interested in my writing style. Feel free to message me back at your leisure.