00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

See latest of artists you follow?

491 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

See latest of artists you follow? 2016-01-04 16:37:12

Hi,

On one computer I see a list of all the latest things artists that I favorited released. So whenever one uploads something, it immediately shows up. It's in a box on the front page, similar to the box for frontpage movies and the one for frontpage games.

But when logged in on another computer, I don't see that same box there. How can I get it there?

Thanks!

Response to See latest of artists you follow? 2016-01-05 05:37:26

I'm not sure i understand your problem.
Try to scroll down and see if you can find it, if it's somewhere down the page all you have to do to put it back up is click the "move pod" thingy i marked in this image for you and move it up the page.

See latest of artists you follow?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

The pod "latest from your favorites" is not there for me. So I cannot move it, as it doesn;t exist.

And I do have favorites! As said, on another computer the pod is there, with content.

I only have following pods:

Featured Movies
Featured Games
Featured Art
MMO RPGs
Featured Audio
Featured series and collections!
Featured web games!

So, how can I make "Latest from your favorites" shown?

Thanks! :)

Response to See latest of artists you follow? 2016-01-06 10:55:51

At 1/4/16 04:37 PM, Aardwolf wrote: Hi,

On one computer I see a list of all the latest things artists that I favorited released. So whenever one uploads something, it immediately shows up. It's in a box on the front page, similar to the box for frontpage movies and the one for frontpage games.

But when logged in on another computer, I don't see that same box there. How can I get it there?

Thanks!

That pod only shows stuff that's come in since your last login, or the last 2 days, whichever is further in the past. You can use the 'Favorite Artists' page in 'Your Feed' ( http://www.newgrounds.com/social/feeds/show/favorite-artists ) to see anything that would have previously been in that pod. If the newest item on that page is 2 days or older, that's likely why you don't see the pod.

If you want to try forcing the pod to appear, try following a user that's submitted something today.