00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Amandaerkul78 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Followers Upgrade

1,445 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Followers Upgrade 2016-01-02 12:07:24

For most of you that have used the site for a while, you have gained plenty of followers and listen to each others music frequently and kind of feed off each other for inspiration and or for honest reviews to help improve future mixes and mastering steps.

I hope this doesn't come off as trolling because I know a lot of people take these forum posts a little too literally,

But I figure I would say if any one wants an extra follower who will listen to what you post and maybe sometimes give a review depending on the obvious quality of the track, you can follow me or send me a personal message to follow you in the email system.

A lot of regulars have been posting really good stuff lately: Jambrother2, Waidmann, Mekkatech, MBBT, AliceMako, wandschrank, etc.

most artists that use the forums accomplish more in their music by communicating with other artists yada yada.

So yeah, lets rock out 2016, I look forward to more collabs and heavier hitting music. Tighter mixes, bigger harder tighter bass, and plenty of beer if you're me!

Followers Upgrade

Response to Followers Upgrade 2016-01-02 15:37:51

I have some recommendations on who I think that you should follow and offer feedback to.

@videogamemaniac @Lich @Anchorwind @omegeist @seprix @etherealwinds @finalee @lucidshadowdreamer

can't remember anyone else.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Followers Upgrade 2016-01-02 16:59:46

Thanks I actually was gonna out you on my list but didnt want to spell your name wrong. Lol
Im already following yoi though. =P

Thanks for the suggestions

At 1/2/16 03:37 PM, Deshiel wrote: I have some recommendations on who I think that you should follow and offer feedback to.

@videogamemaniac @Lich @Anchorwind @omegeist @seprix @etherealwinds @finalee @lucidshadowdreamer

Response to Followers Upgrade 2016-01-02 17:05:57

At 1/2/16 04:59 PM, Karmakosm wrote:

Do something inspired by me ;)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Followers Upgrade 2016-01-02 17:22:34

Okay I will. Give me like like 2 hours. One hour to sit around - 30 minutes to drop the mix and 10 minutes to master it and 20 minutes to write a 7 paragraph post about it while it uploads! 10 minute break somewhere in all of that.

Okay maybe it wont be as good as you but my next track will be inspired by you for sure.

At 1/2/16 05:05 PM, Deshiel wrote:

Response to Followers Upgrade 2016-01-02 19:11:28

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/661877?updated=1

At 1/2/16 05:05 PM, Deshiel wrote:

Response to Followers Upgrade 2016-01-03 10:05:59

I'm a free sprited gypsy hermit

been here long enough

Response to Followers Upgrade 2016-01-03 10:45:05

Hey. Thanks for the mention. One of these days I'll remember the forums exist, maybe.

At 1/2/16 03:37 PM, Deshiel wrote: I have some recommendations on who I think that you should follow and offer feedback to.

Response to Followers Upgrade 2016-01-03 10:45:33

Okay, wait... can someone explain what this thread is about? I'm a bit confused after reading the exposition at the top.

hey man, you uh you got something on your face right there, lemme just... ok, there we go, MUCH better, you are looking GOOD AS NEW

Response to Followers Upgrade 2016-01-03 10:54:09

At 1/3/16 10:45 AM, Anchorwind wrote: Hey. Thanks for the mention. One of these days I'll remember the forums exist, maybe.

Haha. Writing your name with @ was much easier than going to your profile and copying your URL.

It's not like I wanted you to know that I still aknowledge your existence or anything

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Followers Upgrade 2016-01-03 10:57:34

Ok, that's somehow comforting. I'm not sure what I would do but hiss and squint if I was acknowledged properly. Us in the dark corners aren't used to that kind of light.

At 1/3/16 10:54 AM, Deshiel wrote:
At 1/3/16 10:45 AM, Anchorwind wrote: Hey. Thanks for the mention. One of these days I'll remember the forums exist, maybe.
Haha. Writing your name with @ was much easier than going to your profile and copying your URL.

It's not like I wanted you to know that I still aknowledge your existence or anything

Response to Followers Upgrade 2016-01-04 22:28:14

I would very much appreciate being added to your list!

Click for the free download of Riptide and more!

BBS Signature

Response to Followers Upgrade 2017-02-15 22:20:48

Hey man! How you doing??... I remember you! You used to review my Nintendo mixes a while a go, but suddenly you dissappeared!! I thought you were out of NG like most of the people did... But well, it's good to know you're still around here... I've been mixing way better than before and got some cool stuff... If you don't mind, maybe in your free time come to my channel and explore my whole new collection of Nintendo mixes. I'll appreciate your wise reviews once more :)

Sincerely, Miguel Volkov

At 1/2/16 12:07 PM, Karmakosm wrote: For most of you that have used the site for a while, you have gained plenty of followers and listen to each others music frequently and kind of feed off each other for inspiration and or for honest reviews to help improve future mixes and mastering steps.

I hope this doesn't come off as trolling because I know a lot of people take these forum posts a little too literally,

But I figure I would say if any one wants an extra follower who will listen to what you post and maybe sometimes give a review depending on the obvious quality of the track, you can follow me or send me a personal message to follow you in the email system.

A lot of regulars have been posting really good stuff lately: Jambrother2, Waidmann, Mekkatech, MBBT, AliceMako, wandschrank, etc.

most artists that use the forums accomplish more in their music by communicating with other artists yada yada.

So yeah, lets rock out 2016, I look forward to more collabs and heavier hitting music. Tighter mixes, bigger harder tighter bass, and plenty of beer if you're me!

Followers Upgrade