00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS

1,981 Views | 32 Replies

I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-11 23:13:32

Not true, but I needed a topic that people would see as standing out, considering the board is flooded with this topic. Anyways, I am going to copy some Nostradamus predictions and shit over here (not, not the crap that other guy posted, about some maddox football player faggot). Ok, here goes, I hope this comes out right! The +wordshere+ shit is quotes from Nostroldamus and the reg type is explanation of them.

According to Nostradamus, the first two anti-Christs were extremely evil, and history has shown this to be so; however, Nostradamus speaks of a third anti-Christ who is more hideous than all the others combined. Some say Sadaam Hussein, the dictator from Iraq, could be this evil tyrant. Others say that he has not yet appeared. What does Nostradamus say about this third anti-Christ? First, Nostradamus tells us he will come from the Middle East.

+Out of the country of Greater Arabia
Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed...
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.+

Here, Nostradamus says that a man from Greater Arabia will lead his forces on an invasion through Europe. This invasion will start a third world war that will be far worse than all the other wars put together (Guentte). When will all this take place? In one quatrain Nostradamus gives us an exact date in which the war will be well under way.

<+IIn the year 1999 and seven months
From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols;
Before and after war reigns.+

Nostradamus predicts the war will begin shortly before the year 1999 (Roberts 191). He also tells us how long the war will last.

+The war will last seven and twenty years.+

Nostradamus says that the war will be so terrible that the world will come face to face with final annihilation. Here, he implies that the war might involve some kind of horrible weapon, possibly nuclear. Nostradamus tells what the first target will be.

+The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city.+

In this phrase, Nostradamus refers to a great city in the new world of America near forty-five degrees latitude. Experts agree this could only be New York.

+By fire he will destroy their city,
A cold and cruel heart,
Blood will pour,
Mercy to none.+

Although Nostradamus 's predictions for our future sound frightening he does give us some hope by telling us how this third world war will end. He says it will end as a result of an unexpected alliance.

+When those of the Northern Pole are united,
In the East will be great fear and dread...
One day the two great leaders will be friends;
Their great powers will be seen to grow.
The New Land will be at the height of its power:
To the man of blood the number is reported.+

The new land was a common term used by Nostradamus to refer to what we now call America. The countries of the northern pole could be Russia and the United States. We have recently seen the breakdown of Communism in Russia and an increasing friendship between Russia and the U.S

Even skeptics pay careful attention to Nostradamus' predictions of the three anti-Christs. If Nostradamus truly predicted Napoleon and Hitler we should take heed of his words about the future.

To sum it all up nuclear warheads are going to blow up the world. Good Night!

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-11 23:17:33

Thats freaky and disturbing.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-11 23:27:07

its way past 1999 and 7 months

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-11 23:29:50

At 9/11/01 11:17 PM, ChronoBasher wrote: Thats freaky and disturbing.

we are fucked

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-11 23:35:06

At 9/11/01 11:27 PM, DiscoStuart wrote: its way past 1999 and 7 months

Well, when he predicted Hitler, he said Hisler. Its still off, but undoubtably right. Sure, he said 1999, but we're pretty close to it.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 00:02:57

Eh, now they are saying they stopped a van that was full of explosives. 30 minutes later, they say it doesn't have any explosives at all, something sound fishy?

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 00:10:09

I just saw the newly released vid of the 1st plane hitting the WTC tower. The camera man said the 'shit' word. Naughty cameraman. Bad.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 01:07:01

Sucks to be us, check out what this one guy wrote who supposedly has inside connections. He has been reported to the internet by like 10 people, so he is pretty fucked. Ha!

"Bradley2U"
<justmebeingsilly@aol.com>

> On a very good source...my brother-in-law in Lebanon...word there is
> that Bin Laden has staged this first strike as an effort to create
> chaos and shut down air transport. Another strike will come in the
> early AM with 30 attacks over the next 10 weeks.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 01:13:58

I think that the Chinese calender says its 1999?

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 01:51:03

My last post i made typos, where is what it was supposed to say: Sucks to be us, check out what this one guy wrote who supposedly has inside connections. He has been reported to the FBI by like 10 people, so he is pretty fucked. Ha!

"Bradley2U"

<justmebeingsilly@aol.com>

> On a very good source...my brother-in-law in Lebanon...word there is
> that Bin Laden has staged this first strike as an effort to create
> chaos and shut down air transport. Another strike will come in the
> early AM with 30 attacks over the next 10 weeks.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 19:25:09

At 9/12/01 02:17 AM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote: Ugh. Nostradamus is as Vague as hell. How do you know that it's true? It could represent microwaving a fucking burrito.

Sir, I am not familiar with the topic of 'Fucking' a Burrito.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 19:48:07

This says it's fake:
http://www.snopes2.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&amp;f=9&t=000467
Error - you did not fill in all the fields on the previous page. Please go back and try again.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 19:50:54

At 9/12/01 07:48 PM, Adambomb wrote: This says it's fake:
Error - you did not fill in all the fields on the previous page. Please go back and try again.

Click Here

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 19:51:22

ARGGHHH! I'm tired of people talking about Nastradamus's "prophecies" even though none of them have to do with yesterday's events at all!

People praise him and such when he made everything so vague and open for interpretation, that whatever he said could mean absolutely nothing and be nothing more than inevitable event. For example: YOU WILL DO SOMETHING TOMORROW THAT WILL AFFECT SOMEONE ELSE!!!

Now I'll write that down and people 400 years down the road will praise me as a god of some sort because I managed to get one of those parts right.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 20:17:12

At 9/12/01 07:48 PM, Adambomb wrote: This says it's fake:

Adambomb, of course the quote they feature is fake, i mean, the guy was born in 1538 and the date on the quote is late 1600's, pretty much saying the guy said this when he was over 100 years old. People back then only lived to be 30 because they did not have toothbrushes or showers. or something. The quotes I found are a lot different, and real, the page i got them on lists the sources, so you can check for yourself.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 21:25:03

Incidentally, Nostradomus used the Julian calendar, which by now is waaaay past 1999.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 21:33:50

According to one of my favorite Genesis games (King Of The Monsters 2), the world was supposed to be overrun with monsters in the year 1999.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 21:38:20

At 9/12/01 09:33 PM, ClayW wrote: According to one of my favorite Genesis games (King Of The Monsters 2), the world was supposed to be overrun with monsters in the year 1999.

Ever see "Strange Days"? Sucky ass movie, but very innacurate bout 1999.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 21:39:44

At 9/12/01 01:13 AM, mattymetro wrote:

but its the 9th month. Besides, there are alot of things he said that never came true. You just hear of the things that did

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 22:05:07

At 9/12/01 09:39 PM, DiscoStuart wrote:
At 9/12/01 01:13 AM, mattymetro wrote:
but its the 9th month. Besides, there are alot of things he said that never came true. You just hear of the things that did

Someone had mentioned earlier that he used the chinese calendar, which makes 1999 = 2001. The chinese are just like that. Where else could you get away with calling people cocks just because they were born a certain year?

I am a monkey or something, according to their calendar thing.

w00t

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 22:45:31

At 9/12/01 07:51 PM, TFX wrote: People praise him and such when he made everything so vague and open for interpretation, that whatever he said could mean absolutely nothing and be nothing more than inevitable event

I agree.
It is just like those folk that claim much of the Book of Revelation has "already come true." If you have read it, you can see that the vagueness leaves it up to interpretation and many things can be interpreted to prove whatever you desire to depending on your particular agenda. Other countries make similar statements that our culture would scoff out, yet here, they do the same thing.

Next I will see the Virgin Mary in the cheese on my pizza.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 22:59:12

At 9/12/01 09:33 PM, ClayW wrote: According to one of my favorite Genesis games (King Of The Monsters 2), the world was supposed to be overrun with monsters in the year 1999.

According to Crystalis for the Nintendo Entertainment System back in 1990, the game says that a Great War had engulf the world in the year 1997 and the apparent outcome of the war was the revival of magic and the ancient art of sorcery. As survivors slowly rebuilt the world, magic was a key factor in restoring justice and....so on and so on.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 23:04:53

At 9/12/01 10:59 PM, SLjames wrote:

According to Crystalis for the Nintendo Entertainment System back in 1990, the game says that a Great War had engulf the world in the year 1997 and the apparent outcome of the war was the revival of magic and the ancient art of sorcery. As survivors slowly rebuilt the world, magic was a key factor in restoring justice and....so on and so on.

PLUS...in that cartoon Thundarr, in 1992, a comet went between the Earht and the Moon. This broke the Moon in half and plunged the planet Earth into chaos. A new society was formed 2000 years later, but it was like our past.

Sure it's off by 9 years, but I'm sure this could happen someday, who knows.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-12 23:09:41

At 9/12/01 10:45 PM, fourchinnigan wrote:
At 9/12/01 07:51 PM, TFX wrote: People praise him and such when he made everything so vague and open for interpretation, that whatever he said could mean absolutely nothing and be nothing more than inevitable event
I agree.
It is just like those folk that claim much of the Book of Revelation has "already come true." If you have read it, you can see that the vagueness leaves it up to interpretation and many things can be interpreted to prove whatever you desire to depending on your particular agenda. Other countries make similar statements that our culture would scoff out, yet here, they do the same thing.

But i always see the virgin mary on my pizza...

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-13 01:15:23

At 9/12/01 11:09 PM, necro_ninjah wrote:
At 9/12/01 10:45 PM, fourchinnigan wrote:
I agree.

But i always see the virgin mary on my pizza...

Blame Veggietales.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-13 01:24:04

At 9/12/01 07:51 PM, TFX wrote: People praise him and such when he made everything so vague and open for interpretation, that whatever he said could mean absolutely nothing and be nothing more than inevitable event. For example: YOU WILL DO SOMETHING TOMORROW THAT WILL AFFECT SOMEONE ELSE!!!

Now I'll write that down and people 400 years down the road will praise me as a god of some sort because I managed to get one of those parts right.

Dude, if that was true, people would be off writing books saying "YOU WILL DO SOMETHING TOMORROW THAT WILL AFFECT SOMEONE ELSE!!!"
However, i'm not.
Are you?

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-13 01:31:32

At 9/12/01 09:38 PM, Vj20 wrote:

Ever heard of the book, Nineteen Eighty-Four? :) Talk about inaccurate!!

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-13 01:35:50

-------------------------------------
That may be true , but the things that he wrote and didnt happen was because of the world changing a bit away from a path of destruction to a path of peace therefore avoiding some destructive prophecies, remember the best prophecy is the one that does not come to pass.On the other hand, the bible is better than nostradamus because anything that the bible says will come true.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-13 01:37:26

At 9/13/01 01:31 AM, Quirion_Dryad wrote:
At 9/12/01 09:38 PM, Vj20 wrote:
Ever heard of the book, Nineteen Eighty-Four? :) Talk about inaccurate!!

You guys ever read Harry Potter, man, that shit was WAY off.

Response to I SKULL-FUCKED NOSTRADAMUS 2001-09-13 01:41:08

cruiserweight, doesn't the bible pretty much say we are all fucked? One time I saw a bible, it was in the nightstand at motel 6. It smelled like a nursing home.