00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lucidstriker595 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds looks different.

433 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Newgrounds looks different. 2015-12-09 20:48:31

I've got a problem. Newgrounds looks different for me for some reason. I don't know if this is a problem on my end or on newgrounds, but it makes things very hard to read for me. Especially on forums.

It looks like this on my phone and on my computer. Did I screw something up? Or is this just a small problem on newgrounds?

Newgrounds looks different.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds looks different. 2015-12-09 21:43:02

I have no idea but it has been like this for me to! Maybe NG got hacked? Not sure if you're seeing it as well but all the backgrounds are Christmas themed.

Response to Newgrounds looks different. 2015-12-09 21:57:16

At 12/9/15 09:43 PM, oOBulletsponge wrote: I have no idea but it has been like this for me to! Maybe NG got hacked? Not sure if you're seeing it as well but all the backgrounds are Christmas themed.

Same. It makes the black text extremely hard to read.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds looks different. 2015-12-09 21:58:37

At 12/9/15 09:57 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
At 12/9/15 09:43 PM, oOBulletsponge wrote:

Do you see the Xmas backgrounds now?

Response to Newgrounds looks different. 2015-12-09 22:07:58

At 12/9/15 08:48 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote: I've got a problem. Newgrounds looks different for me for some reason. I don't know if this is a problem on my end or on newgrounds, but it makes things very hard to read for me. Especially on forums.

It looks like this on my phone and on my computer. Did I screw something up? Or is this just a small problem on newgrounds?

I think one of our CDN's cache servers failed to cache our recently updated css file. Reload and you should be good now.

Response to Newgrounds looks different. 2015-12-09 22:51:08

At 12/9/15 09:58 PM, BrenTheMan wrote:
At 12/9/15 09:57 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
At 12/9/15 09:43 PM, oOBulletsponge wrote:
Do you see the Xmas backgrounds now?

Nah. Things seem fine now. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds looks different. 2015-12-09 22:52:58

At 12/9/15 10:07 PM, PsychoGoldfish wrote: I think one of our CDN's cache servers failed to cache our recently updated css file. Reload and you should be good now.

Ok. Thanks.

BBS Signature