00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joaomfigueiredo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[PAID] Animator for Disney "Pilot"

647 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello there! I'm a content creator with Maker Studios, a Disney-owned company. Disney recently went to Maker to go to people like myself to come up with new show ideas for the Disney XD channel. And, of course, the reason I'm here is that my show pitch was accepted :D I'm working to create a 2-4 minute prototype video. Now before I go into more detail about what I'm looking for, I need to point out that, even though I CAN pay for the work work, Disney only gave me a fairly small budget to create this prototype (you'd think Disney of all companies would understand what's needed for even a few minute animation :/), so please don't expect to be making bank here. If anything, your biggest benefit here will be the exposure since, if the prototype gets approved, it will be advertised by both Maker and Disney as the original idea for the show. That said, I'll do my best to try to make sure you're paid reasonably, even if that means paying out of my own pocket (after I get my Q4 bonus). Now before anyone asks, no, this will not get you a job on the actual show (it won't for me, either. I'm mostly doing this for the addition to my portfolio and for fun). Once the prototype is sent, if its accepted, Disney will then develop it into a show in-house, meaning they'll animate and cast it themselves. Anyways, hopefully that'll clear up some misconceptions and nip some confusion in the bud. I also need to point out that they haven't given much time to complete this, its deadline is at the end of the month. Meaning I'll need ample time to edit at the end.

So what I'm looking for is, primarily, a key-frame animator. Though, if the price is right, if you're capable of animating the entirety, I will definitely take you up on this offer. The animation itself will be fairly simple, especially considering it's only a prototype, so flat coloring (no need for complex shading), lower frame-rate, and what-not are a-okay

http://imgur.com/a/iybpK - character concepts

If you're interested in joining in on this project, please send me an email (drkessence.mw[at]gmail.com) with what work you're wanting to do, examples of past work or a portfolio, as well as a guesstimate of what you'd be willing to do the work for. Please direct any questions to my email as I won't be able to keep checking back here.

Thanks for reading!

Response to [PAID] Animator for Disney "Pilot" 2015-12-08 19:54:46

HI Judgement0s,

I would be interested in this project you can find my work on my main page if it suits you we can move from there and discuss things further.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to [PAID] Animator for Disney "Pilot" 2015-12-10 14:16:31

At 12/8/15 06:13 PM, Judgement0s wrote: Hello there! I'm a content creator with Maker Studios, a Disney-owned company. Disney recently went to Maker to go to people like myself to come up with new show ideas for the Disney XD channel. And, of course, the reason I'm here is that my show pitch was accepted :D I'm working to create a 2-4 minute prototype video. Now before I go into more detail about what I'm looking for, I need to point out that, even though I CAN pay for the work work, Disney only gave me a fairly small budget to create this prototype (you'd think Disney of all companies would understand what's needed for even a few minute animation :/), so please don't expect to be making bank here. If anything, your biggest benefit here will be the exposure since, if the prototype gets approved, it will be advertised by both Maker and Disney as the original idea for the show. That said, I'll do my best to try to make sure you're paid reasonably, even if that means paying out of my own pocket (after I get my Q4 bonus). Now before anyone asks, no, this will not get you a job on the actual show (it won't for me, either. I'm mostly doing this for the addition to my portfolio and for fun). Once the prototype is sent, if its accepted, Disney will then develop it into a show in-house, meaning they'll animate and cast it themselves. Anyways, hopefully that'll clear up some misconceptions and nip some confusion in the bud. I also need to point out that they haven't given much time to complete this, its deadline is at the end of the month. Meaning I'll need ample time to edit at the end.

So what I'm looking for is, primarily, a key-frame animator. Though, if the price is right, if you're capable of animating the entirety, I will definitely take you up on this offer. The animation itself will be fairly simple, especially considering it's only a prototype, so flat coloring (no need for complex shading), lower frame-rate, and what-not are a-okay

http://imgur.com/a/iybpK - character concepts

If you're interested in joining in on this project, please send me an email (drkessence.mw[at]gmail.com) with what work you're wanting to do, examples of past work or a portfolio, as well as a guesstimate of what you'd be willing to do the work for. Please direct any questions to my email as I won't be able to keep checking back here.

Thanks for reading!

Greetings there!! Hi My name is Gotham an Animator, Graphic designer, cartoonist , linguist and a doodle artist as well as a own a youtube channel, lives with my pets and a sweet wife. I would love to collaborate in 2D animations if you interested. I use Flash and Toon Boom and some time lightboxes for traditional and classical animations in 2D. Hoping to hear from you soon..Cheers!!
Please take a look on my channel or portfolio of work .

https://www.youtube.com/user/gautamkisa
Mail :gtmfzd@gmail.com

Cheers!!
Gotham

Gotham

BBS Signature

Response to [PAID] Animator for Disney "Pilot" 2015-12-10 23:41:53

At 12/8/15 06:13 PM, Judgement0s wrote: If you're interested in joining in on this project, please send me an email (drkessence.mw[at]gmail.com) with what work you're wanting to do, examples of past work or a portfolio, as well as a guesstimate of what you'd be willing to do the work for. Please direct any questions to my email as I won't be able to keep checking back here.

Thanks for reading!

This sounds like a great opportunity!
I'll send you an email as in the morning once I've had my morning coffee ;) (It's rather late here and I've just finished finals.)
Looking forward to talking to you!

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to [PAID] Animator for Disney "Pilot" 2015-12-11 13:29:22

At 12/8/15 06:13 PM, Judgement0s wrote: Hello there! I'm a content creator with Maker Studios, a Disney-owned company. Disney recently went to Maker to go to people like myself to come up with new show ideas for the Disney XD channel.

just make a sequel to Zac and Codi and its GG from there.

I don't fuckin know, you tell me

BBS Signature

Response to [PAID] Animator for Disney "Pilot" 2015-12-14 01:29:16

Hi Judgement0s,

Just sent through an email with some of my work and experience! Hope it finds it's way to you :)

Cheers