00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Children storybook

536 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Children storybook 2015-12-06 10:49:16

Hi Guys,

I was just curious if any of you talented writers have done children stories if you have I would like to animate it for you if your interested.

Trying out a new technique of animation whiteboard style not sure how it will pan out. Anyhow only if your interested hope to hear from you guys.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Children storybook 2015-12-08 18:49:05 (edited 2015-12-08 18:49:43)

I'm assuming this is a non-profit collaboration?

While I could write a children's story, I don't really have any on hand that lend themselves to being animated. I'd love you to turn some other lucky writer's story into an animation, but if you don't have any luck, hit me up Via PM and I'll whip something up for you.

Response to Children storybook 2015-12-08 19:24:16

HI NipponDevil,

That sounds awesome yes its non-profit but your work will come alive at least ^^, at this stage I think 2 people are interested, however I am open to hear other stories to collaborate with.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 12/8/15 06:49 PM, NipponDevil wrote: I'm assuming this is a non-profit collaboration?

While I could write a children's story, I don't really have any on hand that lend themselves to being animated. I'd love you to turn some other lucky writer's story into an animation, but if you don't have any luck, hit me up Via PM and I'll whip something up for you.

BBS Signature

Response to Children storybook 2015-12-08 22:00:06

Well, that's good. I couldn't believe someone would pass up the opportunity to have their stories animated. I hope you have luck with at least one of those interested parties.

I'm currently trying to sell some manuscripts myself. While i prefer to dedicate my time writing to potentially profitable projects (haha, PPP) I like to lend a hand to deserving people when I'm able. To be fair, I haven't really written any stories exclusively for children. It's more stories for adults without excessive violence and swearing that is safe for children to read. So while I'm willing to help (and see a story of mine animated), I might not be what you're looking for.

Man that felt self indulgent, talking about myself in a help topic. Come on people, there can't only be two of you that are willing to work with Wondermeow! Just think about what could happen if his toon gets front paged?

Response to Children storybook 2015-12-08 22:38:19

HI NipponDevil,

Lol, thanks dude good luck with your stories if you do happen to change your mind just send one over ^^.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 12/8/15 06:49 PM, NipponDevil wrote: I'm assuming this is a non-profit collaboration?

BBS Signature

Response to Children storybook 2016-01-03 15:59:10

I've been thinking of venturing into children's writing. What did you have in mind? Let's chat a bit.

Response to Children storybook 2016-01-04 00:22:42

Hi,

Well as long as it's apporriate of course for kids the story can be anything.

Kind regards,

MrsMeow

At 1/3/16 03:59 PM, Vicerolives wrote: I've been thinking of venturing into children's writing. What did you have in mind? Let's chat a bit.

BBS Signature