00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AidenGanzer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Marco Rubio

521 Views | 6 Replies

Marco Rubio 2015-12-02 17:22:47

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-marco-rubio-republican-nominee-most-likely-20151104-story.html

Do you think he is the best GOP has to offer? Will his youth and nationality influence younger voters?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Marco Rubio 2015-12-02 18:03:47

I think it's either him or Bush. Both are solidly conservative (though many super fundy pndits may disagree) but both tend to largely steer clear from the crazy talk.

I wouldn't say he's the best the GOP has to offer in total, but among those who have run he's definitely in the top two (and number three is miles behind).

Response to Marco Rubio 2015-12-02 21:25:17

I think it's going to come down between him and Ted Cruz.

Response to Marco Rubio 2015-12-02 22:13:35

Look, I know Bush and Rubio. Great guys, very nice. But they're a disaster. Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

BBS Signature

Response to Marco Rubio 2015-12-03 13:13:45

At 12/3/15 09:42 AM, TylerFromTexas wrote: I know you like Trump, but Trump is going to trump himself.

What happens when an un-Trumpable object meets and irresistible force?

BBS Signature

Response to Marco Rubio 2015-12-06 10:38:41

Bush is the GOP establishment's wet dream and I couldn't be happier that they have their panties way up where the sun don't shine thanks to the chaos that dominates the GOP field and casts shadows over their anointed one. The GOP gave us Dole, McCain, and Romney and look where that got them. The American people are seriously tired of the GOP.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Marco Rubio 2015-12-14 01:47:52

At 12/2/15 06:03 PM, Camarohusky wrote: I think it's either him or Bush. Both are solidly conservative (though many super fundy pndits may disagree) but both tend to largely steer clear from the crazy talk.

There is nothing wrong with laying low, and trying not to stick your foot in your mouth.

I think Marco Rubio would be a great Vice President, if not President. His youth would be a great addition to an older Candidate.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature