00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

809118566 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Team of 3D Model Making

547 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Team of 3D Model Making 2015-11-30 18:02:42

Hi, I'm currently in the process of creating a game called Sitora. A game that is both multiplayer and single player. (This is my first multiplayer game I'm creating) Ok, so I'm not the best 3D model designer lol so I come here. I need a team of people who would be willing to create 3D models of the characters, NPCs, and the maps. I would do it myself, but that would take far too long and this isn't my thing. I'm way more skilled in creating the animations for already made models. I can make textures too, just not creating it. Please PM me if you have any questions or just want to because my request might have been very confusing or something. I wouldn't mind paying but only after the game is released because it will just be easier on me if we do it like that. If you are willing to work for free that would be even more awesome. I will always credit your work. Thank you if you took the time to read this and I hope we get to work together soon!

-ZepicZorua

Response to Team of 3D Model Making 2015-12-01 01:16:28

At 11/30/15 06:02 PM, ZepicZorua wrote: Hi, I'm currently in the process of creating a game called Sitora. A game that is both multiplayer and single player. (This is my first multiplayer game I'm creating)

Since you don't have any games on your NG profile you should link us to the ones you have created. That way people can see what you are capable of doing and, thus, would be more likely to help you out.

Response to Team of 3D Model Making 2015-12-01 09:51:18

I have just recently graduated from high school so the site is kinda old because I made it last year.
jaylenderr.weebly.com I've never really made anything for others to download, only for to gain knowledge. I'm more of the guy that likes to take everything in instead of just going for it and getting something out there. The Hover Car is eventually going up on Unity3D website as a tutorial though, so I guess that is a game I got out there. If you doubt my abilities I understand, but I'm now taking on this game lol, wish me luck

Response to Team of 3D Model Making 2015-12-01 10:29:59

www.jaylenderr.weebly.com
It's an old site. Has some of my old stuff there

Response to Team of 3D Model Making 2015-12-01 10:42:35

Sitora is about two kids who have already lost their parents and are living with their new guardian. They wear the amulets that their parents had left for them before they passed away, but little did the brothers know that the amulets granted them unbelievable powers like flight, super speed and other stuff. The two brothers end up getting attacked by a group creatures never seen before on Earth, and they end up killing their current guardian, leaving them in shock and unveiling their powers. Plz tell me what I should emphasize more on, because this might have not been the answer you were looking for.

Response to Team of 3D Model Making 2015-12-04 10:22:09

lol

- Matt, Rustyarcade.com

Response to Team of 3D Model Making 2015-12-04 10:29:18

At 12/4/15 10:22 AM, Rustygames wrote: lol

Oh wow I forgot about this forum lol

Response to Team of 3D Model Making 2015-12-04 22:54:59

At 12/4/15 10:29 AM, ZepicZorua wrote:
At 12/4/15 10:22 AM, Rustygames wrote: lol
lol

lol don't look for volunteers, make volunteers look for you!
Beside SEARCH for free models they are everywhere!
If you are too lazy I could search for you if I know the style your looking for!

ANIME IS NOT INCLUDED! THESE SHIITY MODELS ARE EVERYWHERE!

Response to Team of 3D Model Making 2015-12-16 01:44:32

i just being to learn maya and blender. i would have love to help you but i not very good yet.

Response to Team of 3D Model Making 2015-12-16 20:29:10

At 12/16/15 01:44 AM, crazykid123321 wrote: i just being to learn maya and blender. i would have love to help you but i not very good yet.

Don't worry I suck at Blender and Maya too. I can only make bones and animate them lol. You can help if you want, just PM me.