00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MisterBig67425 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for animators to work with

447 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey guys,

Been a while since i've been on NG but looking to maybe offer something back to the community that molded me into the broken, dead inside person I am today.

Looking for any fresh-faced, up-and-coming animators who might be interested in working with me doing some animation work for my youtube channel.

I primarily make League of Legends content, if you're not aware of the game or know much about it, it's not a major deal.

Sitting at 160,000 subscribers right now, getting anywhere between 1,500,000 - 2,000,000 views a month right now. I know my channel isn't huge but can offer a pretty great boost to people's channels.

If anyone is interested at this point - throw me an email at Rossboomsocksyt(at)gmail.com - throw me a link to some of your previous works and we can talk bizniz. Feel free to also post in this thread but to make 100% sure I catch it, better to send via email.

If you want to check out my channel and have a look at the content I produce then you can click here and have a look around

Response to Looking for animators to work with 2015-12-01 02:51:55

Hi,

What animation style are you after, how long do you want them to be? With such a successful channel you have already maybe paid work you should offer or more incentives?

Anyhow if you want you can checkout my page if the art suits you we can move from there.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for animators to work with 2015-12-04 22:52:40

do any of you have a mic? beacause i want to start a channel