00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hirimi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jamar Dindu Nuffin

855 Views | 3 Replies

Has anyone here been watching the shitstorm that is #4thPrecinctShutDown #BlackLivesMatter #Justice4Jamar on livestream this week? Basically an unarmed black kid named Jamar beat up his girlfriend then beat up the paramedics that came to the scene, then ran from police and began grabbing a police officers gun from their holster. As a result of that, he was shot in the head. A few witnesses say that he was handcuffed and shot execution style. The police claim they have the incident on tape but the tape will not be released to the public until after the investigation is complete.

All of this has led to hundreds of protestors barricading themselves around the 4th Precinct Police Station for almost a week now. On LiveStream every night a guy called 'UnicornRiot' is broadcasting the savage idiocy that is these protests - including watching the police shoot and flag people with marker bullets, massive drum circles, rap music blasting, and other such things.

Yesterday a brave anon went and joined the rally, trolling the protesters without them even knowing, holding a sign that read "Jamar Could Have Been the Next Malcom X" and even got interviewed by Unicorn Riot live for us to watch. Every night on /pol/ there have been megathreads of us watching in real time and commentating. The people who mod the chat for the live broadcast though will ban you for even the slightest critique of the protests, and if you want to stay in the commentary all night expect to have to make dozens of socks.

Last night though, something epic happened. A group of kids from /v/, strapped as you might expect, went to the rally to shout out a bunch of memes and troll the protesters. They livestreamed it all too, and ran into Unicorn Riot. They were wearing full camo with /v/ patches sewn into their arms - and were accused of being CIA, FBI, Black Ops, and Agent Provocateurs. When people started asking to see the chat dialog on their livestream, we all knew the gig was up and it was time for our brave anons to retreat.

Shortly after they left Jamars brother showed up and started rallying, wait for it.... support for ISIS. That's right kids, you can't make this shit up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05XJoqadBaw

Then one of the organizers of UnicornRiot got on camera and equated the entire rally to Quantum Physics (????) and said that really they are both all about whether you wanna see "waves or strings"(????). Live streams will be back up tonight, but the protestors are sending out tweets to be on the lookout for 4channers infiltrating their "rally" again tonight. Lulz will still surely ensue as it is the weekend now and things are just getting juicy.

This is a tweet being sent out by the rally about the two brave anons would risked their lives and liberty for the sake of lulz last night.

Here is an archived link of one of the discussions on /pol/ during the livestream last night
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/56254345

Thoughts?

Jamar Dindu Nuffin

BBS Signature

Response to Jamar Dindu Nuffin 2015-11-20 12:57:58

This is a video of 'The Hacker Known as 4chan' striking again. Also when UnicornRiot ended his stream he went to his live chat to get shoutouts and everyone said, "thank anonymous" so he gave a warm heartfelt shoutout to anons for their support in the rally. My sides, I can't even.

"We've all been big guys here....Jamar Clark was trying to get his life back on track. I mean, if you ask his parents he was a good boy"

> top kek
> If you can't read his sign in the blurry video it reads "He Could Have Been the Next Malcom X"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuqL3uofbco

BBS Signature

Response to Jamar Dindu Nuffin 2015-11-20 19:22:38

My thought from the beginning was always "I guess the girlfriend's life doesn't matter?"

Response to Jamar Dindu Nuffin 2015-11-20 20:55:34

At 11/20/15 07:22 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: My thought from the beginning was always "I guess the girlfriend's life doesn't matter?"

The chimpout is live streaming again right now fyi

BBS Signature