00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Paid Work $500US - Artists Wanted.

684 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello Newgrounds,

I have been working on three separate comic book scripts for the past six months. I have completed two of them, one with an artist already working on it. These aren't fan fiction.

I require an artist who can offer a lively cartoon style, one that's not realistic but not super cartoony. I'm chasing an artist who can replicate art reasonably similar to the art style of Futurama, Simpsons and/or Family Guy.

I have a few projects for the future in mind too, also paid work, so you will get first option. For this project, I have a minimum of $500US put aside for it. I will pay after the completion of each panel, or if you prefer, will pay in bulk. There will be approximately 150 panels for this comic book, give or take.

Please email me with examples of your work and I will respond if I am interested in hiring your or not (I won't be as blunt). This will be contracted work so I am most likely not interested in hiring anyone under the age of 18 for legal reasons.

My email is: sketchyentertainment@gmail.com

I am located in Australia, but am willing to hire an artist from anywhere.

Thank you for your time.
Dan

Response to Paid Work $500US - Artists Wanted. 2015-11-16 08:25:40

Hi,

Now I know what your after mate ^^, sounds cool and to top that we are Australian, lol.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Paid Work $500US - Artists Wanted. 2015-11-29 23:30:44

Not relating to the current topic, but if you ever need music in the future, I'd be happy to work with you.

https://soundcloud.com/rayneonodera/in-the-city

I'm interested