00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Account/Old Shadow/First intro

328 Views | 0 Replies

"Whats with the title?" - Random User

Well it felt like the perfect title in regards to the situation. Allow me to explain. I am DemonJackal. I have been using a shared account up till now with my brother, but as life moves on, and brothers become much more annoying, I decided to get my own account.
I have been a member of NewGrounds for some years, but have remained outside of the commuinity and stayed more for the games and flash vids. (Hence the Title New Account/Old Shadow/First Intro)

"Why not just use the other account? Why start over?" - Random User with voice of Morgan Freeman.

First off...great voice.
Secondly, its exactly as you said. Starting Over. If I continued using the account I shared, he would be inclined to get involved in my business, or even accuse me of hogging an account we started together. So to avoid that drama, I started my own.

"Why do a stupid introduction? I dont care. What can you possibly bring to the table?"- Random User wearing a Pink Igloo Hat.

Because I felt like I was obligated to. I love this site, and everything it produces. Why else would I do it. What can I bring to the table you ask? Well I am a pretty good writer, and do enjoy voice acting quite a bit. No harm in another writer, or VA on this site I hope. Also as with everything I try to learn as i become more a part of a forum.
Now let me ask you something. Where did you get that hat?

"Is this not just looking for attention?" - Random Fish in a sharks mouth.

No. Its me explaining my situation.

"Too Long. Did Not read."- A booming Divine voice from the Sky

Too Bright...cant see

In conclusion. Its nice to finally meet all of you. I hope to get to know all of you better in the times to come. The good and the bad. Newgrounds is like a second home to me. So I hope you all accept me, like I have accepted you.