00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

miaucchi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Animator [PAID]

536 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need Animator [PAID] 2015-11-02 13:17:32

Howdy ya'll.

I'm looking for an animator to compose a small, likely about 3 minute segment of animation. I'm looking for it to be on the cartoony end, but serious animators only please.

And of course, given that I'm looking for considerable ability, I'm willing to spend the equal amount of money getting this done. It's meaningful to me; henceforth, I'm willing to put the time and money needed into it.

To give a small idea of the drawing style I need for this, view these two previews.

Leave any work you have below and I'll PM potentials. Thanks guys.

Response to Need Animator [PAID] 2015-11-02 17:48:37

Hi,

You can checkout my page if it's interest you we can go from there.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Need Animator [PAID] 2015-11-05 02:14:43 (edited 2015-11-05 02:15:26)

At 11/2/15 01:17 PM, Leddusadeladus wrote: Howdy ya'll.

I'm looking for an animator to compose a small, likely about 3 minute segment of animation. I'm looking for it to be on the cartoony end, but serious animators only please.

And of course, given that I'm looking for considerable ability, I'm willing to spend the equal amount of money getting this done. It's meaningful to me; henceforth, I'm willing to put the time and money needed into it.

To give a small idea of the drawing style I need for this, view these two previews.

Leave any work you have below and I'll PM potentials. Thanks guys.

Greetings there!! Hi My name is Gautam an Animator, Graphic designer, cartoonist , linguist and a doodle artist and a youtuber , live with my pets and a sweet wife. I would love to collaborate in 2D animations if you interested. I use Adobe Flash and Toon Boom and some time lightboxes for traditional animations in 2D. I am looking for a good script writer . Hoping to hear from you soon..Cheers!!
see more:
https://www.youtube.com/user/gautamkisa
mail: gtmfzd@gmail.com

Gotham

BBS Signature