00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Hell" houses

620 Views | 14 Replies

"Hell" houses 2015-10-23 09:22:04

Haunted houses are manifestations of the devil into the world.

They're not okay.

It's not okay to worship devils and witches and werewolves and monsters on Halloween, what is actually the traditional CHRISTian holiday of "All Hallow's Eve" where we remember saints and martyrs who are now asleep in Christ and awaiting the Resurrection.

However, what we can do is turn this frown upside down!

If the "World" wants spooky and scary, Christians can give it to them with the most powerful ghost of them all... The Holy Ghost!

"Hell" houses teach the RIGHT kind of fear: God-fearing! There's nothing scarier than the torments of demons in Hell for dirty lying abortioning fornicating drunken junkie sinner filth that they justly deserve for their evil SINS of rejecting Christ who DIED for them. There are "Hell"houses run by many wonderful ministries all over this fine Christian country of America. Would anyone like to share their testimony about their experience with a "Hell" house?

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-23 09:25:47

I've only been to the haunted house in Disneyland, and they have tons of cool holograms. At least, I think they have holograms. It's been like 7 years since ive been there, after all.

BBS Signature

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-23 09:26:35

I can't decide if that would be hilarious or morbid.

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-23 20:28:26

At 10/23/15 09:22 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: If the "World" wants spooky and scary, Christians can give it to them with the most powerful ghost of them all... The Holy Ghost!

Shit, it's been a long time since I've seen you around these parts!

Hail Satan.

The kind of old they just don't make anymore!

[Had your submission unpublished? Click here!]

BBS Signature

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-23 21:51:03

Typical norps making shit reviews of my house just because the girl next door dropped by with some friends and borrowed the basement for a 'magical fun land party'.

If you're too platitudinous to party, don't be a stick in the mud for everyone else.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-24 10:32:53

BBS Signature

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-24 11:19:13

Haunted Houses are a fun way to spend Halloween.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-24 21:10:00

So how about that Buddha? He was pretty cool, huh?

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-25 03:15:08

At 10/24/15 09:00 PM, Stupidmcbutt wrote: Aren't haunted houses those places where they blindfolded you and made you feel wet noodles and told you with was guts or something? Not exactly devil worship as i remember it.

You're just not going to the right haunted houses.

If your experience didn't end with a blood sacrifice, a tremor in the earth, and a giant satan rising up out of the ground and licking your eyeball, as well as a contract you sign in blood, which upon signing you gain demon powers, then you better get your money back! False advertising!

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-25 11:22:45

Haunted Houses never give candy. No candy can lead to eggs and toilet paper attacks.

BBS Signature

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-25 14:30:22

At 10/23/15 09:22 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
It's not okay to worship devils

KIDS LOVE THE DEBIL

Haha check this out, now Reddit is hip to this hot new viral meme

 ▲      

▲ ▲ WHY ISN'T MY SIGNATURE TRANSPARENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-26 11:59:10

I live in a haunted house; doors swing shut, floors creak and groan, footsteps and scratches can be heard. But you know what? Been here 22 years & I have never been harmed. I don't think it is possible. As far as the Satan sh*t, it is just that, shit.
Can't believe people actually believe in this crap. But then again the world is full of stupidity and ignorance, don't believe me? Just watch the 6 o'clock news.

For those that eat this crap up with a large spoon BOOOOOO!

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-26 15:16:54

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-28 17:44:05

Let me share my testimony about the Hell House ministry.

I was attending a small church regularly, but I was getting bored with the same old messages of traditional family values and moral purity. A friend of mine from a larger, better funded church told me about their Hell house ministry, an alternative to Satanic traditional haunted houses that I would normally not attend because they are secular and I try to be circumcized from the world.

We all lined up and formed into a tour group and walked into the first scene, where Bobby's parents were going out of town. Bobby was a normal kid, and his parents were trusting him to take care of the house. Bobby's friend Billy is with him in the room when Bobby's parents admonish him to be a good steward of the house when they're gone, and not to have any visitors.

In the next scene, Bobby has the house to himself, and Billy crawls into the scene through a window. Bobby tells Billy to leave, but Billy explains that they should have a party with sodas and pizza and not to worry so much about getting caught. Bobby says no, but Billy explains that he'd already invited two cute girls names Wendy and Sally and they would be very disappointed if the party was canceled. Bobby reluctantly allows the party.

The next scene is the party. There is pizza and soda, and while Bobby is taking the girl's coats, Billy spikes the soda with vodka and sprinkles marijuana on top of the pizzas, which Wendy and Sally think is funny (they are bad slutty girls). Bobby eats the pizza and drinks the soda and starts having a really good time, but doesn't know why. Billy asks the girls to make out and be lesbians, but they refuse because the bible says being gay is wrong. Billy laughs and asks Bobby what he thinks, but Bobby has overdosed on the marijuana and is babbling half asleep. Billy tells the girls he will make out with Bobby if they will make out with each other, but the girls want him to go first. Bobby is now passed out, and Billy starts kissing him on the mouth. The slutty girls are disgusted because boys making out is gay and they leave, saying they didn't think Billy would go through with it.

In the next scene, Billy is helping Bobby to bed because he is passed out. Billy feels Bobby's strong muscular shoulder while putting him to bed and gets aroused homosexually. Bobby is too high to know what is happening, and calls Billy "Wendy" by mistake. Billy snickers and the lights go out, and it is insinuated that Billy has the gay kind of sex with Bobby while he is too drunk and high off marijuana to know what is happening. Billy lights a marijuana cigarette laying next to Bobby and passes out with the lit marijuana cigarette falling to the bed.

The next scene is a burn unit where doctors desperately try to resuscitate Bobby, but it is too late. He has died. Billy is still awake, but horribly burned, and watches Bobby flatline. A kind nurse explains what happened and asks Billy to accept Christ into his heart, which Billy does, repenting of the gay and drugs, but dies just moments after.

Billy and Bobby then stand in front of St. Peter at the Judgement. Bobby thinks he is going to heaven, but St. Peter explains that Bobby disobeyed his parents, was an unrepented gay, and also used the drugs and alcohol. Bobby tries to explain it was all an accident and that he didn't know what was happening, but St. Peter looks in the Book of Life and his name is not there, so demons sink meathooks into Bobby's stomach and pull out several yards of his guts and slowly drag him screaming and fighting into the pits of hell by his bloody intestines. Billy stands before St. Peter, and Peter admonishes him for being a gay druggie and a bad person, but Billy explains that he repented and sure enough St. Peter finds Billy's name in the Book of Life, and two shirtless handsome male angels happily lift Billy on their shoulders and celebrate excitedly as they welcome him into heaven, where nothing is a sin and all people love each other as much as they want.

Then there is the hell scene, where gay demons rape Bobby and mock him for not repenting, and Bobby cries and warns us all to obey our parents and not associate with the gays or their slutty female friends.

Finally we were all led into a room where we were given the opportunity to take the Lord into our hearts. I was already saved, but I signed a card and rededicated my life to jesus. A member of the church helped me join the big church that ran the Hell House, and now I call that my church home instead of the small church I used to attend. It is so much better they, they have a music department and helped me play drums in a christian band and now we tour around other churches youth music ministries all over the country and I am very happy. They also found me a fiance' who I am about to marry and raise a christian family with, I couldn't be happier.

I'm so glad for the Hell House ministry and the positive change it has made in my life. If at all possible, you should attend one of these wonderful events. You will be so glad you did.

BBS Signature

Response to "Hell" houses 2015-10-29 11:16:12

Halloween is two days away, get all your hell houses ready to go.

BBS Signature