00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pqndabear34 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for team to develop game

889 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for team to develop game 2015-10-22 17:03:32

Hi :D My name is Afonso Pereira and I'm looking for a crew to make my first published videogame.
I know basic Java (still in highschool) and I'm also not a bad drawer, but I'm not very acquainted with animation, so i'm looking for an animator, maybe some artists... I don't know, anyone that has experience in the area (programmers, designers or even musicians).
Keep in mind that I will not work in this project fulltime (with school and everything).
Contact me if you want to help or if you have some ideas ;D

Response to Looking for team to develop game 2015-10-24 06:58:34

At 10/22/15 08:19 PM, Cordyceps wrote: What kind of game do you want to make

I was thinking about an openworld 2d top view type of game with some action but more focused on story and scenery.
I have some ideas for the story too but it is all very early concepts.

Response to Looking for team to develop game 2015-10-24 07:55:51

At 10/24/15 06:58 AM, BananaSplittero3o wrote:
I was thinking about an openworld 2d top view type of game with some action but more focused on story and scenery.

Do you have an Engine that you would like to use? are you building it in Java, php, C++?

Response to Looking for team to develop game 2015-10-24 08:53:01

At 10/24/15 07:55 AM, careypjr wrote:
At 10/24/15 06:58 AM, BananaSplittero3o wrote:
Do you have an Engine that you would like to use? are you building it in Java, php, C++?

Not really, I was thinking about programming it completely in Java. But I'm open to new ideas.

Response to Looking for team to develop game 2015-10-25 06:00:51

Hi,

I'm an animator do you have an idea of what direction your taking? Do you have a script set or audio files prepared etc it's good to have a few things set.

Kindregards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for team to develop game 2015-10-25 06:56:32

At 10/25/15 06:00 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi,

I'm an animator do you have an idea of what direction your taking? Do you have a script set or audio files prepared etc it's good to have a few things set.

Kindregards,

Wondermeow

I have the base code ready and the main quest written, still nothing on the sound/art department though o3o

Response to Looking for team to develop game 2015-10-25 08:12:17

Hi,

If you could post up your script or send it to me personally I can check it out and we can go from there. As for V/A I do know some that wrk with me but that depends on you. Last of all will you be supporting the project members with patrion etc.

Wondermeow

I have the base code ready and the main quest written, still nothing on the sound/art department though o3o

BBS Signature

At 10/25/15 08:12 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi,

If you could post up your script or send it to me personally I can check it out and we can go from there. As for V/A I do know some that wrk with me but that depends on you. Last of all will you be supporting the project members with patrion etc.

Wondermeow

Do you mean script as in story or code (i know it's a dumb question) because, as a casual programmer, I only use script
as code. But either way I'll send you next weakif you are available.

Response to Looking for team to develop game 2015-10-25 16:41:40

Hi,

Sorry should of been clear script as in your story will send you a personal note.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for team to develop game 2015-11-02 22:19:26

Right if you need a cloud server or a website hosting lemme know i have a few extra's i dont use haha

Response to Looking for team to develop game 2015-11-04 14:47:40

At 11/2/15 10:19 PM, careypjr wrote: Right if you need a cloud server or a website hosting lemme know i have a few extra's i dont use haha

Thanks, that is really useful. I will let you know if i need something :D

Response to Looking for team to develop game 2015-12-28 11:04:41

Oi! saw your post here and I thought I could help out. I'm a music producer and am willing to contribute for free. It's up to you to take me or not.

P.S. sorry I don't have much to show if want to see my older projects look through this page's older uploads
https://soundcloud.com/quok