00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DF Book 103

3,057 Views | 44 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-22 04:19:46 (edited 2016-01-22 04:23:40)

Preparation Day
Faith fills inside of Barber. Count Barber feels the faith permeate through his soul. Count Barber destroys Lunatick. Count Barber destroys Orphan 737. Count Barber destroys Red Dragon.
The Sluv Froth storyline begins. Count Barber is on a spaceship. He travels through Stocker Infinite Galaxy. He knows that he will have to help destroy Cro, Alie, Bopp, and Tars.
Sluv Froth
Presented by Count Steward WH Lar
Funded by ZionAncientz
Programmer: Count Steward WH Lar
Artists: Count Steward WH Lar and Count Adino E
Engineers: Count Steward WH Lar and Count Flip Hatchet
Story: ZionAncientz

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-23 03:06:34 (edited 2016-01-23 03:08:57)

Music: ZionAncientz
Sound Effects: ZionAncientz
Actors: Count Steward WH Lar and Count Adino E
Director: Count Steward WH Lar
Producers: ZionAncientz
Sananda has been destroyed by Count Barber. Now, Cro is the leader of evil. Cro's Druggies scour the galaxy looking for superhumans to arrest. Kricket Dame is a beautiful lady. She rides in her spaceship. She is looking for a new planet and a new man. She is feeling fertile.
Count Barber finds a planet. He meets the people and learns their language. Planet Stocker. Count Barber, due to his superhuman abilities, quickly rises to become king. As a king, he decides to write a Book. The Book of Count Barber.
Kricket Dame finds Planet Stocker. She lands her spaceship. She finds Count Barber. She walks up to his throne. Sunshades on. Styling. Purse on.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-23 14:35:46

Salutations, is this open for discussion??

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-24 19:13:14

At 1/23/16 02:35 PM, Xzuber8 wrote: Salutations, is this open for discussion??

Yes, this is certainly open for discussion!

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-24 20:00:22

A druggie jumps out of a hot air balloon. He throws Philosopher's Stone out of his hands from a very high altitude. He wants to spread wizardry throughout all of Stocker. The druggie, so high, so bent on distributing his product, his red pill, is impaled when he falls down. He forgets to open his parachute. He lands on a fence post with a bunch of screws on it. Instant death.
Sabbath! :)
The time frame is July 2016.
70316. Count Barber invites Kricket Dame to an underground portion of his castle. They talk to one another. This is love at first sight. Count Barber asks for her hand in marriage. She says yes. He gives her a Jasper Chalice. It is a Chalice that has qualities of an Ethiopian Grail. They get married at the Justice of the Peace. They head back to the basement chamber. They tie a rope around each other. Count Barber and Countess Kricket sport madly into the night.
Count Barber and Countess Kricket set out on expanding their kingdom. They notice a beautiful woman who is swimming in her birthday suit.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-25 22:05:29

C.K. Count walks into the castle. He meets with the Count and Countess. He asks for the Jasper Chalice. They ask him why. He assures them that if they temporarily hand him over the Jasper Chalice that he will expand their kingdom.
Cro, Alie, Bopp, and Tars land their spaceship on Planet Stocker. They have been assigned a task. Lucifer tells them to take control of the Jasper Chalice. With it, they can try to use it for evil. Cro wants to spread the Luciferian doctrine all throughout Planet Stocker.
Count Barber and Countess Kricket are hardcore Christians. So is C.K. Count.
A strange new kingdom arises. They call themselves Cro Magnons. They are worshippers of Cro. They hate Christians. They plot to take the Jasper Chalice.
Countess Kricket hands C.K. Count the Jasper Chalice. Count Barber hands C.K. Count the Book of Count Barber. He tells C.K. to write down his experiences in the book.
C.K. enters a Church. He has heard rumors that it's been taken over by Cro. He is very cautious. The members seem to be kind of zapped, kind of under mind control. Yet, they claim to be fellow Christians. If so, then why do they have the Star of Moloch everywhere?

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-27 13:23:38

They offer C.K. a drink. They offer him Philosopher's Stone. He wisely turns it down.
We are in 2016.
ZionAncientz continue to develop technology for the future. Technology that will benefit humanity.
Many who call themselves Christians give up the good fight. They are not hardcore. They accept money bribes from Cro. They agree to spread the Luciferian doctrine throughout Christianity.
Stocker Kingdom will not allow it. They vow to fight Cro to the death.
The Christians don't really have enough warriors to mount an offensive attack. Now it's all about Defense. The Christians set up their security systems and defense systems. It's all about hiding out now.
Dr. Mindstein. He writes a book on Christian Defense. He is a Jewish Christian, much like C.K. He sweats quite a bit. That's okay, though. After all, when you're as smart and as philosophically advanced as he is, you tend to sweat more. He is single. Women don't understand that sweating is natural. They are offput by his perspiration. He doesn't care. He takes showers and keeps himself clean. However, he can't control his sweating. Dr. Mindstein is awesome when it comes to Defense.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-29 02:12:32

A corpse is at the bottom of a swimming pool. It waves and looks upward. It's an old woman. She floats up. She's above the water. She merges into a knight. The old lady and the knight merge into one. The knight vows to protect the Stocker Kingdom. However, ghosts are evil. They lie. They actually serve and protect Cro.
The time frame is August 2016.
The Knight Ghost has some of the qualities of a pufferfish. It can produce spikes on its armor. The spikes can actually harm a human. This is odd, being that the Knight Ghost is just that. A ghost. Or rather yet, a demon.
Count Barber is feeling very renewed.
Thursday
Energy surges through every vital cell in his body. He feels alive. He feels that his kingdom will thrive.
It is very good to take note of things. One must observe the surroundings. One must make observations in order to draw conclusions and recreate destiny.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-31 13:38:49

Compromise is never an option. Giving in to evil is never an option. Strength in the Word is vital. We, the ZionAncientz, feel ourselves growing in power. Humanity, at least a few of you, are starting to pay attention to what we are telling you. Some of you are more advanced than others. Some of you are so advanced that you view us with skepticism. That's okay, though.
We bring reality to a fake world. We open portals to new games, new worlds, new Universes. Ah, to be able to escape bill payments, mortgages, ah.
So much to bog the mind down. Freedom is so freeing. Ah, remember those free days?! A big thumbs up to the emotional rollercoaster that so many of you ride on a daily basis. When will you stop riding that emotional rollercoaster? Perhaps you no longer ride it. Exceptional. Continue on your journey to eternity.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-02-06 11:42:09

C.K. realizes that the physical doesn't matter.
C.K. Count Statistics:
Fragrance = 90 Toughness = 90 Power = 90 Intellect = 90 Destiny = 90
Success.
C.K. shares part of the Book with the people of Planet Stocker.
Love teaches you how to fly. The hyrax teaches you wonderful things.
I want to say thank you to all of my hardcore fans who continuously play my games and show me love by watching my movies. Sluv Froth is one of a kind. It is one of the greatest technological inventions ever introduced to humanity. Where does Sluv Froth come from? From ZionAncientz. We will be strong.
Sabbath! :)
The time frame is November 2016.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-03-10 22:59:36

A bluebird flies in your vicinity. You read the Book of Count Knorris. You attend the event in Wharton, TX. You enjoy yourself and have a really great time.
"Yep, and I busted him in the mouth. I wasn't bout to go there."
"Yeah, you hit that dude real hard."
"What was messed up is how I got locked up in the first place. Them 2 cops, bro."
"Interracial law. House of Sardius law stating that black people and white people are not allowed to sport. Afraid of the myth of the Interracial Child."
"Yeah, man. Arrested me because me and that hot white chick were sporting. The messed up thing is they were black cops."
Distraction Widow 2016
The year is 2016. Cro Zone 5 teams up with Cro Zone 3 and Cro Zone 7. They warn CZ1, CZ2, CZ6, and CZ8 to not attack. Any hostility will be met with aggression.
Abakus, Strangelady, and others are hiding out in an underground secret city.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-03-11 13:16:39

"Abakus, what do you think we should do? Should we attack them now?"
"Let's wait, Strangelady. My gut tells me we have them exactly where we want 'em."
Here in Principal Galaxy. We dwell on Planet Principal. We live in an area called Texas.
"Duz, I'm still working on corrupting the Supercomputer. We must share our secret documents with our fellow Texans."
"Actually, we must share our secret documents with all of our fellow Americans."
"Yo, Zig. Why the long face? Your wife tripping or something?"
"Naw, man. She cool. I just feel kinda bad destroying those Cro Magnons."
"Homie, it's kill or be killed. Remember, they're 50% human, 50% robot. They are Clones that weren't born of a woman. They're abominations."
"Hey now! Hey, Rivals! I am in the Supercomputer! Ha! What'll we do first?"
"Look over all the files of Distraction Widow. That way we can try to get fresh ideas on how to win this Principal War. We must protect Principal Galaxy."
"Some files might be corrupted and some data might be deleted. We'll glean what we can."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-03-11 22:44:46

Thursday
Preparation Day
C.K. Count has done his bidding. He has heartily promoted Sluv Froth. He enters the Infinity Tower. Count Knorris has done his bidding. He has heartily promoted Sluv Froth. He enters the Infinity Tower. Count Kolde has done his bidding. He has heartily promoted Sluv Froth. He enters the Infinity Tower.
Jherri Cantaunti has done his bidding. He has heartily promoted Sluv Froth. He enters the Infinity Tower. Count Barber has done his bidding. He has heartily promoted Sluv Froth. He enters the Infinity Tower. Ghone Slobaha has done his bidding. He has heartily promoted Sluv Froth. He enters the Infinity Tower. He leaves behind a daughter named Paige Slobaha.
"Wow, Duz! You and me only get to live in one last galaxy. Principal, to be exact. So, are we finally going to be able to destroy Cro and his Cro Magnons? Or are we going to go down in Sluv Froth history as failures?"
"Grick, we will win. We will not allow Cro and his evil followers to succeed. We will defeat them. I put that on my life."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-03-11 22:50:19

"I believe ya, man. You always keep your word. Let's do this!"
Wago Froth
Presented by Vice Duke Boobee MG Lar
Funded by ZionAncientz
Programmer: Vice Duke Boobee MG Lar
Artists: Vice Duke Boobee MG Lar and Vice Duke Adino E
Engineers: Vice Duke Boobee MG Lar and Vice Duke Flip Hatchet
Story: ZionAncientz
Music: ZionAncientz
Sound Effects: ZionAncientz
Actors: Vice Duke Boobee MG Lar and Vice Duke Adino E
Director: Vice Duke Boobee MG Lar
Producers: ZionAncientz

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-03-12 12:57:00

"Come to think of it, I think you're right."
Many of the Christians are hiding out in mountains, caves, and secret places of the earth. Gurmanaffe the Christian and others are among them.
You must find Gurmanaffe.
Y
"Gurmanaffe, where does your book say I should go next?"
"Um, yeah, you need to go to Matagorda, TX."
"Okay. Thanks."
"No problemmo."
Certain Christians have reached high levels of prophecy.
N
After all, reading the future is what helps to ensure wartime victory.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature