00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BUNKUMBITCH just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an Animator

542 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for an Animator 2015-10-21 08:22:59

What's going on guys and gals my name is TiggyGaming and I am seeking for a awesome animator who can create me a intro video to my videos that I will be uploading on a daily basis, All I need is something short and funny just to basically introduce myself and welcome the viewer to my channel, If anybody can help I will be extremely honoured to work with such talented people and I will of course give all credit of the animation to the creators, I really hope you can help me to help yourself and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Looking for an Animator

Response to Looking for an Animator 2015-11-01 13:20:25

At 10/21/15 08:22 AM, TiggyGaming wrote: What's going on guys and gals my name is TiggyGaming and I am seeking for a awesome animator who can create me a intro video to my videos that I will be uploading on a daily basis, All I need is something short and funny just to basically introduce myself and welcome the viewer to my channel, If anybody can help I will be extremely honoured to work with such talented people and I will of course give all credit of the animation to the creators, I really hope you can help me to help yourself and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Greetings there!! Hi My name is Gautam an Animator, Graphic designer, cartoonist , linguist and a doodle artist . I am a youtuber , lives with my pets and a sweet wife. I would love to collaborate in 2D animations if you interested. I use Flash and Toon Boom and some time lightboxes for traditional animations in 2D. Hoping to hear from you soon..

Contact me:
gtmfzd@gmail.com

Gotham

BBS Signature