00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who really controls the world?

431 Views | 11 Replies

Who really controls the world? 2015-10-17 09:48:01

I was sitting here this morning reading my email and doing some Newgrounds stuff when this dude came behind where I'm sitting and stood there breathing heavily for about 30 seconds. I turned around and said "can I help you." (notice the lack of question mark) and he said "I'm just peepin'. Also lemme give ya this. Who controls the world?" -and handed me this flyer.

So who controls the god damn world Newgrounds?? Who controls the motherfucking GOD DAMN WORLD, HUH?
WHO CONTROLS THIS STUPID FUCKING ROCK WITH ALL THESE STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE, NEWGROUNDS.

Response to Who really controls the world? 2015-10-17 10:30:39

I said this a few days ago. The Jews control the media; the ancient Hebrews control the world.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Who really controls the world? 2015-10-17 10:43:48

At 10/17/15 10:10 AM, Homicidee wrote: That one Minons motherfucker. Nawh I don't know dude this whole world Is twisted. Psychological warfare.

Don't worry..that S.O.B is gone....from how much of an idiot he is..his account was revealed on the internet so I went in and changed the pas. So we do not need to worry about his shit threads anymore. He is probably crying to mommy right now and it doesn't look like he is gonna create another account.

Come get some.

BBS Signature

Response to Who really controls the world? 2015-10-17 10:46:30

You do, of course.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Who really controls the world? 2015-10-17 10:51:31

At 10/17/15 10:49 AM, Homicidee wrote:
What an Idiot.

Even if he does get his account back...I got it banned...I'm not a nice person.

Come get some.

BBS Signature

At 10/17/15 10:51 AM, FhqwhgadsX wrote:
At 10/17/15 10:49 AM, Homicidee wrote:
What an Idiot.
Even if he does get his account back...I got it banned...I'm not a nice person.

Daaaaaamn son that's cold blooded LMAO

(I still don't know what minions are)

Response to Who really controls the world? 2015-10-17 11:11:38

At 10/17/15 10:43 AM, FhqwhgadsX wrote: Don't worry..that S.O.B is gone....from how much of an idiot he is..his account was revealed on the internet so I went in and changed the pas. So we do not need to worry about his shit threads anymore. He is probably crying to mommy right now and it doesn't look like he is gonna create another account.

lol

That was your alt. Now this one is banned too.

Pathetic weirdo.

Entropy controls all. Every particle of matter is destined to dissipate into chaos.

EDIT:

At 10/17/15 11:11 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: lol

That was your alt. Now this one is banned too.

Pathetic weirdo.

HOLY FUCKING WRECKED

Response to Who really controls the world? 2015-10-17 11:17:17

To paraphrase Alan Moore.... this world is rudderless. No one is in control.

Response to Who really controls the world? 2015-10-17 12:26:34

Me. I really control the world.

Notice how the thumb in the flyer is crushing Australia.

I got into a "debate" some weeks ago with an old Jehovah's Witness lady when i was coming back from working out, like, right in the middle of the street, i was about to go all "Nope, thank you, not interested" but i saw she was accompanied by two girls, one was cute as fuck, i stayed there and listened to the old lady's lecture/insane ramblings only to take quick glances at the girl every now and then, after maybe 5 minutes she handed me a flyer simmilar to that one except it was blue, the three of them walked away again in the direction i came (hah!), the cute girl looked behind and i did the 'call me' gesture with my hand even though we obviously didn't share contacts and she giggled. Guys, did i just waste my chance to finally score?

Fuck it, i'm joining a cult.

As for OP's question

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Who really controls the world? 2015-10-17 14:33:09

Jeebus. It's always Jeebus.