00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

out-of-pocket just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Suggestion for the audio section

405 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Suggestion for the audio section 2015-10-15 23:01:00

Hi ! Makes a while since the last time I've connected to my account. I did so because I am in search of good music to play in background while I work on the computer, but I love to discover new music and I remembered NewGrounds as the best place to start with.
The question/Suggestion I'm asking/making is if it is possible to just select a "play all" submitted audio files in a selected category (i.e. "techno") and when there's one I like, I just go to the page and fav it ? A little like it is possible to do with Youtube with the playlists you made or someone else made ?
Thanks for any feedback !

Response to Suggestion for the audio section 2015-10-16 13:23:17

At 10/15/15 11:01 PM, jenna1931 wrote: The question/Suggestion I'm asking/making is if it is possible to just select a "play all" submitted audio files in a selected category (i.e. "techno")

Not that i'm aware of, you just have to click on the link of a new song whenever you wish to listen to it, there is a loop option on the NG player if you wish to reply a certain song non-stop, however.

and when there's one I like, I just go to the page and fav it ? A little like it is possible to do with Youtube with the playlists you made or someone else made ?

With audio playlists they don't automatically play the next song (at least the ones i've listened to, dunno if there's a special option for that), when a song ends it either loops again if you have it set to loop or you need to click on one of these arrows to advance through them.

Suggestion for the audio section

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Suggestion for the audio section 2015-10-16 16:35:05

At 10/15/15 11:01 PM, jenna1931 wrote: Hi ! Makes a while since the last time I've connected to my account. I did so because I am in search of good music to play in background while I work on the computer, but I love to discover new music and I remembered NewGrounds as the best place to start with.
The question/Suggestion I'm asking/making is if it is possible to just select a "play all" submitted audio files in a selected category (i.e. "techno") and when there's one I like, I just go to the page and fav it ? A little like it is possible to do with Youtube with the playlists you made or someone else made ?

This is a feature we intend to have but it hasn't happened yet. The Audio player will be transitioning to HTML5 so any new custom uses will be waiting until that has happened first.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Suggestion for the audio section 2015-10-17 13:36:00

At 10/16/15 04:35 PM, TomFulp wrote: This is a feature we intend to have but it hasn't happened yet. The Audio player will be transitioning to HTML5 so any new custom uses will be waiting until that has happened first.

Allright, I'll be patient then :)
Thanks anyway ! :)

Response to Suggestion for the audio section 2015-10-17 13:44:54

At 10/16/15 01:23 PM, Radaketor wrote: Not that i'm aware of, you just have to click on the link of a new song whenever you wish to listen to it, there is a loop option on the NG player if you wish to reply a certain song non-stop, however.

Yah, I saw the loop button, but what I ment was that we could play all the songs that have been posted randomly, and when you listen to one you love, you can return to the page and add it in a playlist instead of clicking on them one by one.

With audio playlists they don't automatically play the next song (at least the ones i've listened to, dunno if there's a special option for that), when a song ends it either loops again if you have it set to loop or you need to click on one of these arrows to advance through them.

Last time I've logged in (it was a few centuries ago....), I think there wasn't the playlist option, so I didn't really played with it yet. Maybe I'll find some happiness with it while the "play random music" button is programmed :)

Response to Suggestion for the audio section 2015-10-17 13:58:00

At 10/17/15 01:44 PM, jenna1931 wrote: Maybe I'll find some happiness with it while the "play random music" button is programmed :)

That could be a thing, the random game and movie button already exists so maybe one day they'll do one for art and audio as well.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature