00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How long before asking out a girl?

476 Views | 13 Replies

Say I met a girl 3 weeks ago and we only really talked properly 2 days ago when would be the ideal time to ask her out without it being too soon or too far into the friendzone?

BBS Signature

You ask her out when you want to get to know her better, brother. Nothing more to it than that. Good luck!

EDIT: by "know", I mean more intimately. Gosh, maybe I'm not the right person to answer this. You just do it when it's the right time. It's ranged from somewhere between a week and six months for me.

BBS Signature

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-12 14:58:51

At 10/12/15 02:29 PM, FinaLee wrote: Gosh, maybe I'm not the right person to answer this.

It's ok, I'm here now.

Op,

grab her cock.

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-12 15:28:47

do it now

lel

BBS Signature

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-12 16:39:55

If your dick isn't already in her mouth then you don't even have a chance. Sorry, bro.

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-12 22:19:17

ask her out next time you see her, its definately been long enough.... all you really need before asking someone out is to know what they like to do.

preferrably take her out for dinner/lunch/coffee... somewhere you can talk.

You can honestly just introduce yourself to a girl, talk for a few minutes and ask her out...

BBS Signature

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-12 22:34:14

At 10/12/15 10:19 PM, thegarbear14 wrote: You can honestly just introduce yourself to a girl, talk for a few minutes and ask her out...

That's crazy talk.

It requires actually talking to a girl.

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-12 22:37:25

Ask her out to a movie or dinner and offer to pay for it, see what happens.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-13 02:11:14

It's not as if you're going to be asking her for some serious commitment. Invite her out to dinner or something.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-13 03:09:26

I don't know *and*, most importantly, I wouldn't worry about it.

If she's interested in you, she'll come to you. Though, my particular strategy seems to be entirely different from that of most guys. I can't guarantee it'll work for you. It works for me.

Make yourself interesting and the girls will come to you. I don't bother chasing girls -- not worth my time. They tend to chase me.

So you might ask, how to make yourself interesting? Find something you're good at. More importantly, find something people find impressive and get good at it. Now, the ladies will come to you. This is why, for example, musicians, especially lead guitarists and singers, tend to get the ladies, why sports starts tend to get the ladies, and why movie stars (aside from being famous), tend to get the ladies -- it's because all of these people are considered interesting.

Now you don't have to do or be good at any of those things. But find something impressive you are good at, or that you can become good at -- gotta start somewhere. Are you good at skateboard or bicycle tricks? Are you a good dancer? Are you pretty good at coming up with decent magic tricks impromptu? Are you a good storyteller? Are you good at standup comedy? All of these things, and more, can make you interesting. Use your imagination and be prepared for impromptu public performances.

You can also try the whole "just be rich" angle, but that requires that you be rich and is only viable if you prefer gold-diggers. I prefer skill-based angles.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-13 06:39:48

Just kidnap her like the rest of us.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-13 06:47:10

speaking as a socially awkward woman, i'd be comfortable with a guy asking me out after 2 weeks of *talking properly* with him. anything earlier than that i would consider and horribly assume that the guy's into me and would feel uncomfortable and would only bring confusion...so i suggest you ask her out after 2 weeks...i guess.

BBS Signature

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-13 13:52:32

Right. So. I might ask her out when i meet her this Saturday but any ideas where to?
Like for a movie or what?
The only two girlfriends i had before were during the summer abroad so i was literally just relaxed af but i find it harder to actually ask someone out if i know that im gonna be seeing them for a while especially if i know that i'll still be seeing her if we break up.

Also how. Do i just go up to her and ask her if she wants to hang out with me later or do i tell her straight up front that I like her or do i approach it from a more indirect angle and be all casually like, "lets netflix and chill" (works online no idea if it actually works irl :( ).

BBS Signature

Response to How long before asking out a girl? 2015-10-14 05:28:52

After she is comfortable around you and tells you she has a penis.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature