00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Platform Racing 2

979 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Platform Racing 2 2015-10-11 08:44:58

Many of you may already know about the game, but we are trying to rebuild the member base and get an inactive gaming community back up and running, for the ones that don’t know about Pr2, it is a flash game created by Jiggmin (Jacob Grahn). The objective of the game is to race friends and level up to as high as you can! Also there are very cool body parts and hats that have their own powers to give you an extra advantage in races! There are many many many levels to choose from to race on, and you can even make your own! We would love for you to join us play this awesome game! Play at Pr2Hub.com

Response to Platform Racing 2 2015-10-11 17:48:34

It really is a shame the game has fallen into such a state of inactivity. After hundreds of hours of play, dozens of level made, and actually meeting up with someone I met in-game, I would hate to see it die.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Platform Racing 2 2015-10-12 15:43:52

At 10/11/15 05:48 PM, Kwing wrote: It really is a shame the game has fallen into such a state of inactivity. After hundreds of hours of play, dozens of level made, and actually meeting up with someone I met in-game, I would hate to see it die.

That is why we need your help and everyone's help to rebuild the game! With all of us working together we can bring Pr2 back to its glory days!

Response to Platform Racing 2 2015-10-15 08:50:13

I used to play Pr2 a lot

I was the best mine glitcher in the entire game.
My user: Doomed Runner
look up my levels :P