00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

senoritaspie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LF Artist to do book cover

610 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

LF Artist to do book cover 2015-10-06 20:36:05

Long story short, I'm about to finish writing a book. I would like to have a cover of my own concept made for it as opposed to the stock ones I can get through lulu.com

I have a small budget I can spot for it if need be, also I would like to be able to help out an up and coming artist. What this means is I'm not to entirely fond of someone who is already established and making bank and would want to charge a butt load of cash to do it, but rather someone who is trying to get there art out there and could use the little spot of extra cash to help out.

As per the book cover concept to give yourself an idea of what I'm looking for, I'd like to have a giant hand, like the hand of god or what have you, stuffing a plethora of things like Jesus, dinosaurs, books, clocks, the works just random things into an open human head/brain with some interesting background. This is not a set concept just a rough idea which I can talk about later with the chosen Artist.

Thanks for your time reading this!
-Orias

So Many Voices!

Response to LF Artist to do book cover 2015-10-11 02:07:09

About later with the chosen Artist.
Well I am interested for sure, I am retired and I have lots of time haha, just kidding, I am pretty tight with work but I ´d be glad to make something out of the ordinary for you. should you be interested that is.
Roy Walnach

BBS Signature