00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fallou New Vegas: Autumn Leaves

954 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Fallou New Vegas: Autumn Leaves 2015-10-04 17:44:45

I occasionally use Nexus to mod my games. I say occasionally because I like to play canon. I don't want the Tardis showing up in the capital wasteland nor do I want motorcycles in Skyrim. But I love to play dlc mods where people have added their own quests or characters or locations.

One of my Fallout groups on Facebook recommended this fanmade DLC today. The dlc adds a new location, an extensive vault/library to be explored and as soon as they mentioned it being inspired by Arcanum, I was excited. But then I see the most sexually appealing news---this game stars our own @Johnnyutah. And he does a frickin amazing job.

I'm only a few hours in, I gotta take a break and go adult for awhile, but if you enjoy fallout nv, you must play this.

It's an easy install. I'm running a few other mods, I used the nexus mod manager, not hard to boot up at all.

TL;DR JohnnyUtah and Newgrounds get mentioned on this mod so promote the hell outta it, and then go play it or you hate kittens and Jesus.

Fallou New Vegas: Autumn Leaves

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Fallou New Vegas: Autumn Leaves 2015-10-04 18:51:56

Awesome!

I'm into modding myself, mostly with TES: Oblivion, but I have NV and I'll definitely give this a try.

Thanks for the heads up.