00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help with animation software

468 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Help with animation software 2015-10-03 18:07:05

Hey guys, can anyone give advice of the best animation softwares ? I'm in a trouble between Flash and Toon Boom because I always felt that Flash brush isn't good enough, it's bizarre to use it and it's lines aren't that good, and I finally tried Toon Boom and I love the brush but I don't like the display of it's functionalities, like the frames, the background where you can draw, colors, etc...
Is there a software like, between this characteristics ? Or there is someway to make the Flash brush more similar to Toon Boom's ? Any advice for Flash's lines ?

Response to Help with animation software 2015-10-03 20:19:32

What do you mean about frames, backgrounds, etc?

At 10/3/15 06:07 PM, BananaPixel wrote: but I don't like the display of it's functionalities, like the frames, the background where you can draw, colors, etc...

Response to Help with animation software 2015-10-04 12:49:44

At 10/3/15 08:19 PM, VLanimate wrote: What do you mean about frames, backgrounds, etc?

At 10/3/15 06:07 PM, BananaPixel wrote: but I don't like the display of it's functionalities, like the frames, the background where you can draw, colors, etc...

I'm very comfortable with Flash's display of functionalities, like where are the frames and the backgrounds and how to move things or transform them into objects or movie clips... Well is not that big deal with Toon Boom, I mean it'd be obviously the same if I get used to using Toon Boom but I was just wondering if there is a better 2D animation software than these 2 or if I can "import" Toon Boom's brush to Flash or make it as close to it as possible.