00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

digimon savers

408 Views | 4 Replies

I truly hated digimon savers/ data squad its a really bad season over all in my mind. and no its not the darker aspects that make me hate this in fact I take them as a saving grace, after all my favorite season is season 3 and that showed a main character being brutally stabbed to death actually showing the wound and him saying his dying words to his partner as she falls into deep depression over it.

my biggest problem is the main guy daimon matsuo/ marcus daimon he was a massive prick and a walking duos ex machina seriously he was able to hurt mega levels with a punch and destroid a supposedly indestructible shield with relative ease.
other problums were the partner digimon were just obvios clones of there human partners and most of the "evil" digimon were so flat in comparison to earlier seasons barly any had any personality at all .

how ever to be fair I didnet watch the whole season I got annoyed with matsuo early on (around the time he got his sisters partner killed...twice) and I wasent able to bring my self to watch much more. but I have heard that this season is underrated so I have to ask anyone who saw this season all the way through does daimon remain a super prick marysue the whole way though or does he redeam him self to the audiencee at any point in a significant way.

Response to digimon savers 2015-09-28 04:36:41

Pikachu is my favourite digimon

Response to digimon savers 2015-09-28 10:58:07

Is Kim Possible a digiman?

Response to digimon savers 2015-09-28 11:20:06

Cory Baxter is my favorite Digimon.

digimon savers

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to digimon savers 2015-09-28 17:59:47

Never payed that much attention to digimon after 1999.