00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator looking for Programmer

473 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Animator looking for Programmer 2015-09-27 07:26:46

Hello, I'm looking for a programmer to work on a game with me called "DestructoPants."

It's an arena beat-em up game where you fight a wave of enemies then a boss, it includes upgrades and different levels.

It'll be rogue-like in that you'll have random upgrades, encounter different bosses and levels.

I'll be animating and doing art side of things and profit we make will be split 50/50.

I'm hoping it'll be a simple game we can make and I'm open to discussing game design ideas and other things, it's a team effort and communication is key. Thank you.

Animator looking for Programmer

BBS Signature

Response to Animator looking for Programmer 2015-09-28 17:13:47

Well I need some motivation to keep me programming to eventually make actual games and I would like to take up your project as the first game I'll complete, if it will be short like you said and that we can work closely to finish it. I would prefer to use HTML5 or flash instead of unity because my PC is a low-end one. What do you say? PM me

Response to Animator looking for Programmer 2015-10-02 00:45:29

At 9/27/15 07:26 AM, destructin wrote: Hello, I'm looking for a programmer to work on a game with me called "DestructoPants."

It's an arena beat-em up game where you fight a wave of enemies then a boss, it includes upgrades and different levels.

It'll be rogue-like in that you'll have random upgrades, encounter different bosses and levels.

I'll be animating and doing art side of things and profit we make will be split 50/50.

I'm hoping it'll be a simple game we can make and I'm open to discussing game design ideas and other things, it's a team effort and communication is key. Thank you.

I am a C++ coder, and although I have never done a game like this, I would be up for it. I can make it for desktop as well as mobile (Android for now, iOS in the near future). And yeah, the game should not take too long to make, a couple weeks at most. About the profits there are some issues, but if you are interested, PM me and I will inform you about what they are. Here is my previous project. Cheers!