00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Last SF Gun Shop Closes

605 Views | 2 Replies

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/24/surrender-san-fran-iconic-last-gun-shop-to-close-over-new-regulations/

While not a gun owner myself I am pro 2nd Amendment. Knowing how bad the city of San Francisco is as far as their left leaning policies are concerned, I should not be surprised that they would do something like this but I am still extremely disgusted by the politicians tactics to purposefully pass legislation aimed at this shop to drive them out of business. Hopefully they go to Texas where they will receive a warm welcome. With all the problems that the city has, they deserve worse with this manure that they pull.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Last SF Gun Shop Closes 2015-09-25 16:05:52

Um yah San Fransisco is doing very well. This isn't going to affect them very much. This is not a very important issue honestly, what is important is the drought in California and assholes who think that their lawns are too important to let die because they don't know what the word drought means and instead increased water usage.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Last SF Gun Shop Closes 2015-09-29 18:51:28

San Rafael is just 30 minutes away from the heart of SF and they have some great gun shops and indoor ranges, next to a nice brewery.

I'm sure Oakland has plenty of gun shops.

Not Sure about Union City.

If you can afford to buy guns, I'm sure you can afford a car, so it isn't any big deal.