00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

MY COUSINS ARE MISSING!

2,468 Views | 15 Replies

MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-11 18:42:43

I have 2 cousins who work next door the the W.T.C, and this morning they turned up missing just after the bombing! I have yet to hear from my famil if they are okay or not, but I am so fucking scared right now!!!

GOD HELP ME!!!

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-11 18:45:32

At 9/11/01 06:42 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote: I have 2 cousins who work next door the the W.T.C, and this morning they turned up missing just after the bombing! I have yet to hear from my famil if they are okay or not, but I am so fucking scared right now!!!

GOD HELP ME!!!

Oh man!! Not good!! Sorry to hear that!! I hope they are OK. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-11 18:51:16

At 9/11/01 06:42 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote: I have 2 cousins who work next door the the W.T.C, and this morning they turned up missing just after the bombing! I have yet to hear from my famil if they are okay or not, but I am so fucking scared right now!!!

GOD HELP ME!!!

My sympathies are with you... I hope that they are found and are okay. It's possible they have not been able to reach a phone during the tragedy. We can only hope!

MY COUSINS ARE MISSING!

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-11 19:03:06

GOD HELP ME!!!

This sucks so bad.

Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-11 19:08:19

GOD HELP ME!!!

my heart goes out to you and your family.

my friends parents work right near the wtc they were on thier way to the work and they didnt get intouch with my friend till like 4, he was crying because he was almost sure they were dead.

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-11 19:26:40

GOD HELP ME!!!

Jen, shit what can i say....erm..... I guesse all i can say is i hope they are ok. My thought are with you

MY COUSINS ARE MISSING!

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-11 22:17:40

GOD HELP ME!!!

i wish i could help, i really really wish i could. i hate this so much. i mean, i'm in canada here and i hate this... there are like 12000 extra people around my area from airplanes and stuff. it's really weird...
i really hope everything works out, and i know me saying anything won't help...

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-11 22:37:02

GOD HELP ME!!!

Im sure god is with you.
i hope you cusins are ok. but dont worry they probably got out ok and just havent reached a phone like the other guy said. im sure ther fine thoe. i hope they are ok.
~sh

MY COUSINS ARE MISSING!

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-11 23:43:48

GOD HELP ME!!!

This has been such an unbelievable day; it's like something out of a horrible movie. I can only hope that they haven't been able to get in contact with anyone because of the overloaded phone grid... Please keep us updated, we will keep hoping for a happy resolution.

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-12 00:41:32

Best of hope to you, Jen. Our prayers are with you. Good or bad, we're here for you, no matter what happens, for whatever support you need of us. Please let us know how things work out.

MY COUSINS ARE MISSING!

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-12 00:46:05

Wow. That sucks so hard, because those buildings fell down today

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-12 01:15:45

GOD HELP ME!!!

Hope you feel better

The worst member.

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-12 17:09:31

Any word yet?

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-12 22:14:05

GOD HELP ME!!!

Sorry to hear that

MY COUSINS ARE MISSING!

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-12 22:23:18

GOD HELP ME!!!

I hope your two cousins are safe and OK. There's been things running through my head on ways I could help like just ggoing over to the wreck and search for survivors *sigh*....but do not lose faith friends. If you believe and keep faith, I'm sure they'll turn up.

Response to MY COUSINS ARE MISSING! 2001-09-12 22:30:45

At 9/12/01 10:23 PM, SLjames wrote:

GOD HELP ME!!!
I hope your two cousins are safe and OK. There's been things running through my head on ways I could help like just ggoing over to the wreck and search for survivors *sigh*....but do not lose faith friends. If you believe and keep faith, I'm sure they'll turn up.

Thank goodness you've found them....I just saw the follow-up on BBS.