00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Some kid whipped out his dick

3,021 Views | 44 Replies

Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 00:05:58

At football practice today.
What the fuck?
Why?
Why do I need to see your churro. (he's mexican.)
He didn't get caught but there was quite a reaction from me.
Luckily none of the coaches questioned anything.
So tell me a dick story.

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 00:24:40

I don't know why but in 6th grade, a bunch of my classmates would stick their dicks in the holes of the metal gates.
It cooled them of i guess?

Some kid whipped out his dick

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 00:38:08

Back in high school, when I was taking my automotive classes, one guy whipped out his dick when the teach wasn't there and started marching around the classroom and outside.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 00:41:23

I like to think sometimes that people like Hitler are getting buttfucked in Hell in one giant gay rape orgy.
Anyway, glad to see you getting what you deserve.

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 00:43:34

At 9/22/15 12:41 AM, PussyShark wrote: I like to think sometimes that people like Hitler are getting buttfucked in Hell in one giant gay rape orgy.

I hope you get fingered by Edward Scissorhands tonight.

BBS Signature

Haha, this actually reminds me of something me and a buddy of mine did back in kindergarten. I don't remember why we did it, but me and my friend came up with this idea to run around and flash our dicks at all the girls in the school during recess. We ran up to them, pulled our pants down, shook our dicks at them and ran away.

Mind you, this was many years before we even hit puberty. We still thought "cooties" were real, so there was nothing sexual about it. I guess we just thought it would be funny. The reactions we got from those girls were pretty hilarious. We ended up getting sent to the principal's office and forced to write lines. Good times!

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 00:47:58

At 9/22/15 12:43 AM, Avery wrote:
At 9/22/15 12:41 AM, PussyShark wrote: I like to think sometimes that people like Hitler are getting buttfucked in Hell in one giant gay rape orgy.
I hope you get fingered by Edward Scissorhands tonight.

Better not go to sleep, or I'll put a rat trap between your legs.

Because of Karma, you attention-whoring idiotic cunt. <3

You're a twat to everyone so the universe itself hates you now.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Oh boy if you did that today. Police will be called, put on ritalin, news coverage, and a nice police officer to handcuff you while you're hauled away in front of your peers. @DJ-Ri

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 00:58:23

At 9/22/15 12:56 AM, Avery wrote: Oh boy if you did that today. Police will be called, put on ritalin, news coverage, and a nice police officer to handcuff you while you're hauled away in front of your peers. @DJ-Ri

Then they'd realize 'Oh it was just Avery, dude deserved it." and drop the charges.

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 01:03:26

When in doubt,
Whip it out.

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 01:04:03

I've caught boys masturbating by my Christmas tree...

Feels bad bro.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

At 9/22/15 01:04 AM, TailsPrower wrote: I've caught boys masturbating by my Christmas tree...

Feels bad bro.

When I was younger I lived in a small apartment but we'd still have extended family over for Christmas Eve and Christmas day and they'd just sleep next to the tree in the living room, and one year the tree fell on one of my cousins and a hook from an ornament got stuck in his chest and we took it out ourselves because we figured no good doctors would be working until the next day.

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 01:13:14

At 9/22/15 01:07 AM, Suprememessage wrote: we figured no good doctors would be working until the next day.

Psh, you don't need a doctor for a small little hook. Y'all handled it just fine, though I would suggest cleaning the puncture site with rubbing alcohol and covering with a band-aid for good measure.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 07:01:51

I don't get why kids like exhibitionism so much. I'm talking about kids aged 10 and younger. When I was a kid, most of my friends would whip out their dicks all the fuck time, like it was a funny ass joke. It was to them, but to me it seemed weird as fuck. They even tried talking me into doing that bullshit, but I never did. I just didn't see any humour or fun in it. We all have dicks, I get it.

Funny story, one of my friends who did this thought girls also had penises. lmao.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 09:09:38

Hey Avery! I see that you're back to the swastika icon.

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 10:18:42

Did you grab it?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 10:40:54

Should've grabbed it man, you'd feel better about yourself.

thats not from personal experience mind you... not that i've had those personal experiences....

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 10:43:38

At 9/22/15 09:09 AM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Hey Avery! I see that you're back to the swastika icon.

Which was already taken down once by a mod.
I'm looking forward to his 10 year ban.

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 11:02:53

At 9/22/15 10:43 AM, PussyShark wrote:
At 9/22/15 09:09 AM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Hey Avery! I see that you're back to the swastika icon.

As am I.

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 16:51:44

At 9/22/15 12:46 AM, DJ-Ri wrote: We ended up getting sent to the principal's office and forced to write lines. Good times!

Reminds me of kindergarten when i spat at someone. Had to fill a cup up with saliva. Took forever just to get an inch through. The day ended before I finished.

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 17:08:15

Sometimes girls suck my dick.
It happens at night, mostly.
Mostly.

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 17:19:35

At 9/22/15 05:08 PM, thenoodge wrote: Sometimes girls suck my dick.
Mostly.

And by girls you mean the right hand filled with lotion attached to your body right?

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 17:44:09

At 9/22/15 05:19 PM, Violent-Jay wrote:
At 9/22/15 05:08 PM, thenoodge wrote: Sometimes girls suck my dick.
Mostly.
And by girls you mean the right hand filled with lotion attached to your body right?

How do you know which hand I use, you peeping-tom queer?

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 18:35:16

At 9/22/15 10:43 AM, PussyShark wrote:

One of the mods told me they didn't remove it.

BBS Signature

When I was in sophomore in high school during basketball practice, one of my friends who wasn't part of the team, but was walking to the locker rooms decided to run up to me, pull my pants down in the midst of doing an offensive drill. He pulled my pants and undies down to my ankles.

At the time, I was pretty mad about it, but now I chuckle.

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 19:00:13

At 9/22/15 06:56 PM, Monster64 wrote: At the time, I was pretty mad about it, but now I chuckle.

Ah yer alive

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 19:01:57

At 9/22/15 07:00 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
At 9/22/15 06:56 PM, Monster64 wrote: At the time, I was pretty mad about it, but now I chuckle.
Ah yer alive

There's an elephant in the room. Kill it!

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 19:04:16

At 9/22/15 07:01 PM, Monster64 wrote: There's an elephant in the room. Kill it!

Elephants are endangered I'm seriously disappointed in you for even joking like that you need to start thinking about the things you say because you're going to offend the wrong person and it's going to ruin your life seriously watch yourself.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Some kid whipped out his dick 2015-09-22 19:11:08

At 9/22/15 07:04 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
At 9/22/15 07:01 PM, Monster64 wrote: There's an elephant in the room. Kill it!
Elephants are endangered I'm seriously disappointed in you for even joking like that you need to start thinking about the things you say because you're going to offend the wrong person and it's going to ruin your life seriously watch yourself.

Sorry, what? I can't hear you with this elephants cock in my ears. i think you've just told me to kill it.

BBS Signature