00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Confess your laziness HERE

1,621 Views | 25 Replies

Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 05:37:13

Sometimes when I walk into my barracks room (key card access only woooahh) and push the door behind me to close it, it only shuts to the point just before the lock clicks. By then I'm already seated at my desk so instead of going back over to push it all the way in, I take off one of my boots and throw it at the door to knock it that last millimeter further for it to fully close.

Hey, it works.

What lazy shit do you do?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 06:13:48

At 9/19/15 05:37 AM, TailsPrower wrote: What lazy shit do you do?

Not go piss for a whole day because i have to get up and walk 10 meters.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 10:37:26

I tie my boot to my tag and use it as a flail.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 11:08:28

I promised to help a friend with his garden today.
It's currently two hours past when I said I'd be there and I really can't be bothered to move.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 11:50:17

let trash in my shitty old car pile up, assuming that it will either die soon or i'll get in another accident. Also im too lazy to even spend money on things that i want like video games or clothes. one time i got to a store and it was crowded so i just went back home

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 12:07:31

I was going to write a long-winded confession, but

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 12:26:30

I used to hide candy wrappers in the shower.

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 12:52:23

Sometimes instead of correcting my lazy and counterproductive behavior I post about it on the Newgrounds General forum instead.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 14:22:00

Sometimes when my autocorrect suggests a change but does make it automatically I'll stare at the messed up word for a moment and gauge how understanding the person I'm texting will be instead of clicking on it.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 14:52:14

At 9/19/15 12:07 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: I was going to write a long-winded confession, but

this

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 14:53:25

You spelled "whooooooa" wrong. This is unforgivable and ruins the whole thread for me.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 14:56:13

At 9/19/15 12:07 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: I was going to write a long-winded confession, but

I c what u did thar huehue.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 14:58:39

I store used dishes in one of my book bags ,so I don't have to wash them right away.

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 21:57:54

sometimes I get bed sores because it takes way too much energy to roll over or switch positions when I'm watching TV for days on end.

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 22:06:52

Trying to read a grad paper on apoptosis, yet I find myself here.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 23:02:30

I never haved a job before.

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 23:16:00

At 9/19/15 11:06 PM, Centaurora wrote: I was late to my little brothers birthday last week because I slept on the couch.

I'm a horrible brother.

You and me both.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-19 23:19:54

I was going to take a picture of something.

Then I forgot about it. And I remembered I was supposed to take a picture, and I didn't mention it to the person that wanted the picture.

I feel a little shame about that.

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-20 00:26:13

At 9/19/15 11:20 PM, Vinnyy wrote: I just did laundry, but I'm too lazy to put the clothes back into the shelves.

I've got a big pile of finished laundry on my bed. Putting it off until bedtime ;)

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-20 00:29:38

At 9/20/15 12:26 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 9/19/15 11:20 PM, Vinnyy wrote: I just did laundry, but I'm too lazy to put the clothes back into the shelves.
I've got a big pile of finished laundry on my bed. Putting it off until bedtime ;)

Your clothes are going to be all wrinkly. Isn't that the kind of the thing that pisses off sgts when they do an inspection or something?

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-20 00:33:03

At 9/19/15 02:22 PM, stafffighter wrote: Sometimes when my autocorrect suggests a change but does make it automatically I'll stare at the messed up word for a moment and gauge how understanding the person I'm texting will be instead of clicking on it.

this

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-20 00:37:21

At 9/20/15 12:29 AM, someaveragechap wrote: Your clothes are going to be all wrinkly. Isn't that the kind of the thing that pisses off sgts when they do an inspection or something?

Nobody really cares about wrinkles in ACU's, as they are supposed to be loose-fitting clothes. Also the fancy Army uniform, ASU's, are not meant to be cleaned like regular clothing - dry cleaning & press only.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

I'm so lazy that when engaging in religious vs atheistic arguments, I take the stance as an atheist and I routinely shit out Richard Dawkins quotes I find on Reddit against the theist cause I'm too lazy to come up with my own arguments.

Also, I've been meaning to watch more anime series other than Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, but i'm not weeaboo trash and am incredibly lazy to do so.

Finally, I'm so lazy that instead of finding a mate to couple with physically, I masturbate.

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-20 01:08:52

At 9/20/15 01:04 AM, Monster64 wrote: Finally, I'm so lazy that instead of finding a mate to couple with physically, I masturbate.

­

Confess your laziness HERE

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Confess your laziness HERE 2015-09-20 01:15:41

At 9/20/15 01:04 AM, Monster64 wrote: I'm so lazy that when engaging in religious vs atheistic arguments, I take the stance as an atheist and I routinely shit out Richard Dawkins quotes I find on Reddit against the theist cause I'm too lazy to come up with my own arguments.

I do that with Christopher Hitchens quotes less so for being lazy, and more because if I tell the person basically the same things (since I take a lot of influence from him on my religious views) they don't listen, so I need to quote from him and then....they still don't listen....yea it turns out despite having a healthy interest in wanting to get into debating I still can't seem to ever choose someone to respond to who will actually give a shit about debating instead of just throwing insults and refusing to listen.

Finally, I'm so lazy that instead of finding a mate to couple with physically, I masturbate.

Ah how much I wish I didn't have to deal with this different continents bullshit so I can just cuddle with Rad whenever. Finding the person is supposed to be the big difficult effort bit...

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

At 9/20/15 01:15 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: I do that with Christopher Hitchens quotes less so for being lazy, and more because if I tell the person basically the same things (since I take a lot of influence from him on my religious views) they don't listen, so I need to quote from him and then....they still don't listen....yea it turns out despite having a healthy interest in wanting to get into debating I still can't seem to ever choose someone to respond to who will actually give a shit about debating instead of just throwing insults and refusing to listen.

I find religious debates on the internet to be utterly pointless, no 'fence, as more often than not, one party or both are just debating to bolster their stances rather than learn anything or to get any new perspectives. I've mostly observed this with theists, though. As an agnostic atheist myself, I genuinely want to know if a God exists, whether he be a deist, Christian or Muslim (Christian and Mussie gods are unlikely), so I always look forward to a religious persons response, only to be disappointed with their weak arguments.

Speaking of which, I have yet to witness anyone refute the Epicurus riddle.

Ah how much I wish I didn't have to deal with this different continents bullshit so I can just cuddle with Rad whenever. Finding the person is supposed to be the big difficult effort bit...

Hope you guys meet up soon. I hear Rad is quite the angry driver.

BBS Signature