00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for animator (payed work)

475 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for animator (payed work) 2015-09-04 08:23:58

Looking for an animator to create a series's of music videos for our new ep, we are looking for quality and originality. Your job would include all visual aspects of the video and input your ideas to the story. The work will be payed.

More info posted in comments as I am on my iPad and it likes to close google every time I write a large paragraph :p

Response to Looking for animator (payed work) 2015-09-04 08:38:40

A bit about us, we are a 4 piece band in our early 20's and have been around about 5 years. We have recorded tons of stuff but only recently achieved the true quality of music we have been looking for both in writing and studio. We have got picked up by the Peter quafe foundation (Pete quafe is bass player from the kinks) and now have 2 of our tracks featured on the album "legends shoulder to shoulder" with the likes of Noel Gallagher (oasis), Paul Weller (the jam), mick bolton(Dixie's midnight runners) ocean color scene, and many other artists who are considered legends in the British music scene.

Over a year of hard work has went into this mini album and we have tried our best to achieve the best quality that we could. We recorded our stuff at jampottt studios with jampottt and Paul the walrus in what is considered the best studios in our district the tracks then sent off to Pete mayher whom masters for a huge list of A list celebrity's including U2, Katie perry and a list the size of my arm just as impressive that I Cba to type on my iPad and he is considered the best at his job in the uk.

Point is we are wanting the very best newgrounds has to offer. And we are willing to pay what's fair and dew when the work is done. Sorry for the name dropping, I'm aware it's not a cool way to get peoples attention but I'm really hoping this attracts someone perfect for the job.

Don't be shy, apply :p

What you need to do to apply is comment with proof that you can do this. payment will be discussed on a personal level in privet messages.

Response to Looking for animator (payed work) 2015-09-05 08:19:26

Try the animation forum.